Chapter 27 [New Pal]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

After me and Akame woke up from our night of passion and quickly got dressed so we wouldn't get caught by anyone especally Leone who had almost caught us last time.

Akame:"Hm, i kinda liked being on top last night."

Tatsumi:"I'm just glad i could make you feel good."

Akame:"Well we shouldn't keep the rest of then waiting so let's make haste."

We quickly finished getting dressed and got out of the door so we wouldn't be suspected of doing anything wrong.

Tatsumi:"Hey, sorry we weren't up sooner we slept in a little longer than we expected."

Akame:(*Pervy Giggle* Yeah "Slept in" heh.)

Kurome:(With that look on sis' face i have a feeling they did something naughty last night instead of sleeping.)

Leone:"A-Anyway we should get goin' this Nahashu guy isn't gonna fight himself Heh heh."

Wave:(What's up with her? Eh it's probably nothing.):"Yeah i guess she's right, let's go."

Yuno:"Roger that sir!"

All of us began on our quest to find and defeat Najasho and hopefully fix him like we did Fuyuko.

Fuyuko:"Hey Akame?"

Akame:"Yeah?"

Fuyuko:"Were you perhaps doing thing's with Tatsumi last night before you went to bed?"

Akame:"W-What's that any of your business anyway!?"

Fuyuko:"I was simply asking as you were up a bit later than normal and you're not usually up late."

Akame:"My sex life is none of your buisness Fuyuko so stay out of it."

Kurome:"Are you okay sis? You're a little more angry than normal."

Akame:"It's nothing, but i would really be a little less upset right now if Fuyuko would keep her nose out of my business."

Fuyuko:"I was just curious."

Kurome:"But don't you think that's kind of rude to ask someone about there sex life? It's ment to be private after all."

Fuyuko:"Well for what it's worth, i'm sorry."

Akame:"I except your apollagy, but next time keep your nose out of my buisness."

Fuyuko:"Alright."

Kurome:"Were lucky the guy's are ahead or we would probably be in trouble for talking about this."

Akame:"Let's just speed up before were left behind."

While the girl's caught up with us i had the feeling that a certant someone was gonna be here soon, and no it's not Najasho at least i hope not.

Wave:"Yo Tatsumi you alright?"

Tatsumi:"Yeah i'm fine, i just feel that someone's looking for us."

Wave:"Yeah it seem's like it, i also kinda have that feeling."

As we traveled me and Wave could hear the tree's ruffling around so we kept on guard just in case someone wanted to attack us.

????:"Well it would appear that i have found you."

All:"Huh!?"

Run:"I figured that you could use some assistance from someone in the sky

Run:"I figured that you could use some assistance from someone in the sky."

Wave+Kurome:"Run!"

Run:"Hello Wave hello Kurome it's been a moment or two since we've seen eachother last."

Wave:"Yeah, where were you?"

Run:"Well i decided to help get the school's repaired in the new capital, and now that that's done i decided to look for you so that i may be of assisstance in your hunt for Nahashu."

Kurome:"How did you know about that!?"

Run:"Well let's just say, i have some people in high place's that are looking out for me and my friend's."

Tatsumi:"Well than you should also know who dangerous he is."

Run:"I've heard how dangerous he is and i have an idea of how to do just that."

Yuno:"Well that's good to hear, now let's got goin' and kick Nahashu's butt!"

Akame:"Then let's go we don't have a moment to waste."

Now with Run at our side we started off to find Najasho or Nahashu or whatever he call's himself now.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]