Chapter 25 [Night of Passion]

[No art this Chapter] !Lemon/Smut Warning!

Tatsumi's P.O.V

We had reached the town and rented room's for the night and were all getting ready for bed, Akame had just finished her shower and i was finishing mine up.

Tatsumi:(I wonder what Nahashu's planning, we haven't seen him in a good while so he must be planning something.)

I finished my shower dried myself off threw on some pants and went back to the room where Akame had a plan for "Passing the Time", i opened the door and saw Akame on the bed completely nude.

Tatsumi:"Gah,:(Oh fuck look's like this is happening again, isn't it.):"H-Hey Akame."

Akame:"Good evening Tatsumi dear."

Her face was very red, likely because she was naked and right in front of me.

Akame:"S-So do you...want to do it?"

I stood there for a moment but then i approached her and began kissing her.

Akame:"Mhhh mhhh mhhh.":(Ahhh T-Tatsumi more m-more.)

I reached one of my hand's around her back and began to groap her butt, she didn't seem to mind hell she even seemed to enjoy it a lot more than i thought she would.

Akame:"Mhhh mhhh hmm mhhh."

As we kept kissing i moved my hand from her backside and started rubbing her groin causing her to pull back from the kiss and let out a soft moan.

Akame:"Ahhh hahh T-Tatsumi ahhh m-more more ahhh hahh ahhh."

I started to kiss her neck causing more moan's from her.

Akame:"Hahh ahhh hahh hahh ahhh T-Tatsumi ahhh.":(I-I want more that j-just this.)

Next thing i knew i was pinned into the bed by her.

Akame's P.O.V

This time i'm on top and i'll be taking what is mine, i pulled down his pants and began rubbing his cock.

Tatsumi:"A-Akame-

Akame:"Shhhh, don't worry i'll make sure that it feel's good."

I posisioned myself above him and drove his cock inside my pussy.

Akame:"Hahhhh Ahhhh hahhhh f-fuck fuck ahhh hahhh ahhhh hahhh!"

I put my hand's on his chest as i continued to ride him, the feeling of having him inside me again was something i had been waiting to feel again ever since our first time.

Akame:"Hahhhh hahhh ahhhh hahhh ahhhh ahhhhh ahhh hahhh fuck fuck hahhhh ahhhh T-Tatsumi Tatsumi ahhhh hahhhh ahhhhh hahhh ahhhhh hahhhh ahhhh hahhh hahhh hahhh ahhhh!":(Th-This is a hundred time's better than when i would touch myself before i met him!)

I kept riding him until he grabed my hip's and began thrusting upward pushing his cock even deeper than when i was riding him.

Akame:"Ahhhhh hahhhhh ahhhhh fuck hahh h-harder harder ahhhhh hahhh ahhhh hahhh ahhhh hahhhh!":(It n-never came to m-my mind that i would ever have him like this but now h-he's all mine!):"Ahhhh hahhh ahhh f-faster faster ahhhhh hahh hahhh ahhhh ahhh hahhh hahhh ahhhh!"

We kept at it for almost forty five minute's and i was reaching my limit, i couldn't hold back any longer.

Akame:"T-Tatsumi-ahhh hahh i-i'm gonna-ahhhh hahhhh!"

Tatsumi:"I-I know, s-so am i."

He pinned my onto my back as he continued to fuck me, it lasted only moment's longer until he pulled his cock out of me causing me to just about burst with pleasure.

Akame+Tatsumi:"HAHHHH AHHHHH!"

After we came down from our sexual high we cleaned off and fell asleep holding each other as we slept peacefully together.

Leone's P.O.V

Leone:(So that's why took them so long to "Get dressed" last time, heh well at least he hasn't gotten her pregnant yet, key word "yet" but i have a feeling she'll be a mother soon enough.)

I snuck back to my room where i went to bed with the image of Tatsumi and Akame going at it stuck in my head.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the Lemon/Smut i'll see y'all later bye]