Chapter 7 [Girl's chat]

[Art is not mine]

Yuno's P.O.V

After we explored the village i was finally able to get Akame alone so i could put plan "Get Akame and Tatsumi together" into motion, i asked her if she could spare a minute for just the two of us to talk.

Akame:"I don't see any harm in it."

Yuno:"Yeah since Tatsumi's distracted right now, i'd just like to speak somewhere privite so no one can hear us."

I grabed Akame's hand and lead her into a wooded area where we wouldn't be seen, i knew that now she was on high alert and i don't blame her i did just drag her away from where anyone could hear or see us so i can understand why she look's like she's ready to kill me if i make a wrong movement.

Yuno:"I know how bad this look's but i promess that i'm not gonna do anything weird i just wanted to ask you something."

Akame:"What is it!"

She had her hand on [Murasame's] hilt ready to attack if i did anything to hurt her but i need to ask her this.

Yuno:"If Tatsumi told you he loved you would you love him back?"

Akame:"He's my friend so of course i care about him."

Yuno:"That wasn't my question, i'll say it again but in another way, if Tatsumi said that he was in love with you and that he wanted to be with you would you love him back or would you reject him?"

She knew then that she couldn't get out of this one.

Akame:"You're one of my friend's so i'll be honest with you, i don't know, i mean there's a part of me that want's to say yes but then there's this other part that's saying thing's like 'I don't deserve someone like him' or 'He's better off with someone else' it's a constant battle in my head, i just don't want to end up ruining our friendship."

Yuno:(I knew it! Now i just need to speak with Tatsumi later and get the truth out of him, but right now i have Akame to help out.):"Is there any reason you've never told him how you feel other than possibly ruining your friendship?"

Akame:"W-Well i've had several men around me in my life and almost all of them have been killed because they were close to me i-"

Yuno:"They were with you in the army right?"

Akame:"Right."

Yuno:"So in short that was just a bullshit excuse they fought in a war they didn't die because of you, now tell me the truth."

Akame:(Shoot she saw right through me.):"Alright i'm just scared that he'll reject me! Okay?"

Yuno:"Now there's the truth, listen if you're to scared to tell him then you may end up losing him before you get the chance, but if you want to confess to him soon i'll ward off any possible compitition."

Akame:"And how do you plan on doing that?"

Yuno:"I'll.....do something, i don't know yet."

Akame:"So you planned this meeting out in your head but you don't have a plan to help me ward off compitition?"

Yuno:"I'll have one soon i promess."

Akame:"*Sigh* I expect no less out of you."

We had sat there for a good minute when Akame slightly turned her head toward the village.

Akame:"Tatsumi."

She must have seen him walking around looking for us since we did kinda leave him in the middle of nowhere without any warning, we got up and went back to the village where he was currently looking for us.

Tatsumi:"Oh there you two are, i was starting to get worried."

Yuno:"Sorry about that i just needed to speak with Akame for a second."

Tatsumi:"That's alright i understand, as long as you two weren't in any danger i'm fine."

Akame:"I can protect myself if that's what you're worried about."

Tatsumi:"I know you can but it would be kinda rude of me to leave you two to fight by yourselves instead of helping."

Akame:"It really is nice to have someone like you Tatsumi."

Yuno:(It's working just need a little more work then my mission is complete!)

After that we went around the village a little more, then we met "Him".

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]