Chapter 33 [Grave Visit]

[Art is not mine]

Akame's P.O.V

It's been a couple week's since Kurome and Wave's wedding and i'm happy that Kurome found someone she wanted to spend the rest of her life with, but today i had to do something that is very important to me.

Akame:"I'm going out for a walk, please don't follow me."

Tatsumi:"Okay, be safe."

Akame:"I will."

I left the house me and Tatsumi were staying at until he could finish whatever he was doing off by the lake, but right now that doesn't matter as today i was headed to the cemetery to say a few thing to my father, after what felt like hour's i finally made it.

Akame:(Okay Akame you've made it this far, stay strong and whatever you do don't cry even a single tear.):"Okay, i can do this."

I walked up to my father's grave and knelt down where i began to speak.

Akame:"Hey Papa, i know it's been a while since i called you that but i felt now would be the best time to say that again, i just came to talk for a while, Kurome got married a couple week's ago i hope you could see it from your new home in the cloud's."

There's still so much i want to tell him and now is the time.

Akame:"I miss you, i know i didn't really express it when i saw you again but i really did, i wonder if you've met my late co-worker's and friend's you're probably questioning my choise's when it come's to friend's to be honest,...So mother told me you made these necklace's for me and Kurome before you left for your last mission there really nice and i'll be damned if i let some bandit get a hold of it."

During our "Conversation" i could feel as if a heavy burden was washing off of my shoulder's.

Akame:"Hm so where was i? Oh yeah the wedding, i only wish you could have been there in person it would have ment so much to the both of us but she seemed happy i can only hope that this doesn't make to much of an impact on her but when i think ab...

Akame:"Hm so where was i? Oh yeah the wedding, i only wish you could have been there in person it would have ment so much to the both of us but she seemed happy i can only hope that this doesn't make to much of an impact on her but when i think about it, i can't help but worry about her i know she's old enough to protect herself but as her older sister i feel like it's on me if she get's hurt."

I sat there on my knee's during the whole encounter, but for some reason i felt like another worldly present's was right behind me hugging me.

Akame:"I'll never understand why you gave me Hayabusa nor will i understand how or why it came into our family but i'll carry it forever in your name, i just hope you're proud of me and Kurome for all we've done and that you're happy with how we turned out,...i just hope we can meet again in the heaven's."

I could feel tear's coming to my eye's, but as they fell it was as if something was wiping them away that's when i felt my father's present's.

Akame:"I miss you papa, i always will."

I looked down at my necklace.

Akame:(I really do feel better after this talk, i should head back before Tatsumi start's to worry about me

Akame:(I really do feel better after this talk, i should head back before Tatsumi start's to worry about me.)

At that point i started back home with the conformation that my papa is indeed resting in peace.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]