Chapter 36 [Something New]

[Art is not mine]

Akame's P.O.V

After the effect's of the antidote wore off i realised that i was only in my underwear so i but something on before i left to meet Yuno who wanted to go do something but she didn't tell me what.

I met her at the store that we would visit when we were little kid's.

Yuno:"Hey Akame! How has your day been going?"

Akame:"Pretty good i guess, Murasame's curse has been done away with and i'm feeling a bit stronger that when it was inflicted."

Yuno:"That's great, so you're probably wondering why i brought you here aren't ya?"

Akame:"Kinda."

Yuno:"Well today were gonna be getting you some new clothes since you don't have many to choose from."

Akame:"You know we don't have to if you don't want to."

Yuno:"No excuse's you're coming with me and were getting you some new clothes."

She grabed my arm and draged me into the store, it's been forever since i was in here so it was almost forgein to me.

Yuno:"Don't worry Akame, there are plenty of clothes that would suit you here so don't be afraid that there'll be nothing here that'll fit you."

She practecly draged me around the store looking at the clothes that were there and grabing random one's and asking me to try them on, such as shirt's jean's short's dresses and even underwear which i didn't want her to do but she did it anyway.

Akame:"Yuno, could you please stop with this it make's me very uncomfortable when you keep having me try on this underwear."

Yuno:"You need something else to where that isn't plain white."

Akame:"I'm not gonna ask in the middle of the store how you know what kind of underwear i have."

Yuno:"Good, oh look at that!"

She tugged me closer and showed me a bright red dress.

Yuno:"That would look great on you Akame, we should get it!"

Akame:"Yuno calm down, just because you see something that you think it would look good on me doesn't mean we have to get it."

Yuno:"Yeah yeah yeah, try it on!"

Akame:"Fine.":(Jeez what's gotten into her, why does she want me to have these clothes?)

I tried the dress on, i have to admit it's very beautiful and comfy but i'm not sure if i should have this.

Akame:"Yuno, i-

Yuno:"I also found this try it on too!"

Akame:"I haven't even gotten a chance to speak yet

Akame:"I haven't even gotten a chance to speak yet."

I steped back inside the changing room and tried it on, granted i thought it was nice but it also reminded me of my time with the elite seven due to the coloring of the dress.

Akame:"Yuno, i think i've-

Yuno:"I think you should try these on too!"

Of course this had to be even more embarressing, she handed me what she discribed as "Sexy Lingerie", my face turned bright red almost pink even.

Akame:"Do you really expect me to put this on!?"

Yuno:"Yup!"

Even though i didn't want to at first i decided to try it out in the end, once i put it on i kinda felt like a different person, i felt...like a seductress it was the first time in my life feeling this way, the thigh high legging's the bra and panties of it just solidified the sedutiveness of the "Outfit".

Akame:(I guess this wouldn't be to bad especally for the bedroom, i kinda like it.)

I put my actual clothes on and left the room.

Yuno:"Okay have you made your choise?"

Akame:"I think i'll take the lingerie, and maybe the red dress."

Yuno:"Don't worry i'll help you pay for 'em since i was the one who brought you here."

Akame:"I only just now noticed you have a top hat, where did you get that?"

Yuno:"I found it."

We went to the counter and paid for the new clothes and went back home.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]