Chapter 19 [Akame's Lust]

[No art in this chapter]   !Lemon/Smut Warning!

Tatsumi's P.O.V

After the six of us had gotten to the next village we all rented some room's for the night, i had planned on having a good night's rest but Akame had something else in mind.

Akame:"Tatsumi?"

Tatsumi:"Yeah hun?"

Akame:"I know we haven't been together for very long but...i want to try something i've always been a little curious about."

Tatsumi:"Okay, what is it?"

Before i could properly react she pushed me into the bed and got on top of me.

Akame:"I-I want to try having sex."

Tatsumi:(Oh hell, what have i done to her?):"Y-Ya know Akame y-you don't have to feel like you have to do this j-just because we're together.":(I'm not getting out of this alive am i.)

Akame:"I know, i just wanna try it."

She grabed my shirt and swiftly removed it then started doing the same to herself, next thing i knew her shirt and bra were both thrown aside and her breast were in my face.

Tatsumi:(Oh fuck.):"A-Akame-Mph!"

She pressed her lip's against mine to stop me from screaming, truth be told i've had dream's like this but i never thought they'de end up being reality.

Our kiss lasted a bit longer than we both planned but when it was done Akame decided she wanted to go further, she started lowering her skirt and panties leaving herself comepletely naked.

Tatsumi:"A-Akame y-ya know this doesn't have to go any further if you don't want it to."

Akame:"Oh i definantly want to, but my question is, why are you hesitating? Don't you want to do this?"

I hesitated on answering her but she knew we both wanted it i was just hesitating on saying it.

Akame:"Don't try to hide it, i can feel your inner lust it's just as powerful as mine, so what do you say dear?"

At that point i gave up trying to stop it if she wanted this then she'll get it, i pinned her into the bed where we would begin our "process".

Akame's P.O.V

This is something i've wanted to try for a while now but i never had the chance, i watched him unzip his jean's and remove them and i wasn't disapointed with what i saw.

Akame:"Please be gentle."

Tatsumi:"I will."

He pressed his "Member" against my groin, then he thrusted into me.

Akame:"Kya!"

Tatsumi:"S-Sorry, should i stop?"

Akame:"N-No i just need a second."

The pain was almost worse than the curse of [Murasame] but it soon faded and i would be able to handle it.

Akame:"I-Im ready, Tatsumi."

He pulled back and thrusted into me again but instead of pain it was a type of pleasure i had never felt before.

Akame:"Ahhhhh hahhhh T-Tatsumi hahhh ahhhhh ohhh hahhhh ahhhh hahh d-don't stop hahhhh ahhhhh hahhhhh f-fuck ahhhh hahhh ahhhh hahhhh ahhhh!"

Before i could really get used to the feeling Tatsumi started kissing my neck making it just that much better.

Akame:"Hahhhh ahhhhh m-more more ahhhh hahhhh fuck fuck ahhhh hahhhh ahhhh ahhhh hahhhh ohhhh ahhhh hahhhh hahhhh ahhhhh f-fuck ahhhh hahh hahh ahhh ahhh hahhh yes yes ahhh hahhhh!"

I can only imagen how Kurome would react to finding out me and Tatsumi were doing this, she'd probably either be angry and try to kill one of us or she'd ask Wave to do this with her.

Akame:"Ahhhh T-Tatsumi ahhh hahhh s-something's coming hahhh ahhhhh hahhhh ahhhhh hahhh ahhh hahhh ahhhh fuck fuck hahhh ahhhh hahh ahhhhh hahhh!"

I knew Tatsumi felt the same and we both knew the danger's if he came inside me luckly he knew what he had to do, he pulled his "Member" out of me causing us both to hit out orgasm together.

Akame+Tatsumi:"AHHHHH HAHHHHHH!"

For a moment we laid there and kissed while we regained our breath, i could feel my heart racing but slowly calming down.

Akame:"T-Tatsumi, i-i love y-Mph"

He gave me another kiss which cut off my sentence.

Tatsumi:"I love you too."

We finished the night with one more kiss the cuddled up together and fell asleep.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the Lemon/Smut i'll see y'all later bye]