Chapter 29 [Reunited]

[Art is not mine]

Akame's P.O.V

We had been waiting for Run to get back from the capital so we could continue on our quest to find Najasho, but as we waited a certant someone decided to show himself.

????:"Akame!"

We all heard the sound and looked in the direction of the sound and saw who said my name.

Akame:"Naoto."

He was holding a sheathed katana so i had assumed that he was here to kill us so i drew [Murasame] from the scabbard and prepared myself to fight

Akame:"What do you want?"

Naoto:"I came here for one reason, i wanted to say...i'm sorry."

Akame+Kurome:"Huh?"

Naoto:"I wasn't the father i should have been to you two, i know that you both have suffered horribly through out your lives and for what it's worth i'm truely sorry, i have no one else to blame but myself there are no excuse's for how i've acted, i don't expect you to forgive me when i can't forgive myself."

Akame:(Is he really serious about this? I never thought he'd own up to his action's but here he is, he's actually sorry for what he did when he sold me and Kurome to the empire.)

Wave:"What make's you think i won't take your head off here and now."

Naoto:"I wouldn't blame you for wanting to kill me, hell if i was you i would have killed me the first time i saw myself."

Poney:"What kind of man sell's his children like that!? Why would you even consider that!?"

Naoto:"A pathetic excuse for a man, and that's what i am."

Yuno:"How can we be sure you're not here to kill us?"

Akame:"I can asure you that he would already have tried if that's what he was here for."

Fuyuko:"You took our friend's away from us by selling them! What make's you think we'll forgive you!?"

Naoto:"I don't expect you to nor do i want you to, i have to earn it and that's something i have to work hard for."

Leone:"You got that right, if you came here to say you're sorry then why didn't you tell her when she got here?"

Naoto:"I'm not sure, but there are no excuse's for how i acted as i have said but i only wish to make thing's right with my children."

I looked toward Tatsumi and saw that he looked kinda skeptical about Naoto's apollagy and looked like he was waiting for something to happen.

Run:"Why hello there."

Leone:"Freaking finally!"

Tatsumi:"Cut the guy some slack he doesn't have super speed nor super strength so it was gonna take him a while."

Run:"Hm and who might this be?"

Naoto:"My name is unimportant what is important is that we find Nahashu and defeat him."

Tatsumi:"How did you know about that!?"

Naoto:"Trust me i know a great many thing's."

Kurome:"Then how 'bout how much alcohal Leone has had in her life?"

Naoto:"Probably to much."

Leone:"Hey!"

Almost all of us got at least a chuckle out of that, but it was cut short when we heard a crash and a very familiar roar.

Danger Beast:"RRRAAAGGHHHHHH!"

Tatsumi:"You again!?:(Oh come one with this shit!):"Look's like were gonna have to kill ya

Tatsumi:"You again!?:(Oh come one with this shit!):"Look's like were gonna have to kill ya."

We all drew our weapon's ready to fight the Danger Beast again but it didn't attack us, it laid it's head on the ground and stood completely still.

Akame:"It's offering us a ride."

Kurome:"It must know where Najasho is!"

Run:"Then we have no time to lose this Danger Beast will get us there faster than on foot."

Wave:"Than let's go, everyone on board we won't be stoping until we reach our destination so drain your bladder's before hand 'cause this is gonna be a long ride."

We all got on the Danger Beast and prepared to depart, next stop Najasho's place.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]