Chapter 34 [Reverseing Damage]

[Art is not mine]

Akame's P.O.V

I had gotten back from visiting my father's grave when i get the news that those doctor's had found a way to reverse Tatsumi's fusion with [Incursio] so i wasted no time and told Tatsumi that it was ready, we got our jacket's on and went to those doctor place and were ready to put this fusion thing to rest.

We got to there place and knocked on the door.

*Knock**Knock**Knock*

Asuka:"Come in."

We opened the door and saw that Takeshi and Asuka were ready to reverse this "Damage" that had been done by [Incursio].

Takeshi:"Just lay down on this bed and we'll get straight to it."

Tatsumi:"Roger that."

Tatsumi layed on the bed and prepared himself for the final step in reversing this dang fusion.

Asuka:"Just stay calm and it will be over before you know it."

I stood paitently as they prepared him for the reversal of the fusion, they numbed the area in preperation so he wasn't put in any pain for this then the syringe came out.

Akame:"Eek!"

Asuka:"Hm?"

Akame:"Sorry, i don't like needle's."

Asuka:"That's alright, it's a rather normal fear to be honest."

Takeshi:"Alright, ready?"

Tatsumi:"Ready as i'll ever be."

As they stuck the syringe into his arm and injected him with this cure i couldn't help but cringe while watching.

After that was over they waited around twenty minute's before letting him up.

Takeshi:"Vital sign's are all normal, as we expected you're all fixed up pal

Takeshi:"Vital sign's are all normal, as we expected you're all fixed up pal."

Tatsumi:"Well hell's bell's science for the win."

Asuka:"It was more just grinding up ingredient's that we gathered from the forest."

Tatsumi:"Well i'll just pretend i didn't hear that part."

Akame:"How are you feeling, Tatsumi?"

Tatsumi:"Well i'm feeling a hell of a lot better now that Incursio's eye is gone

Tatsumi:"Well i'm feeling a hell of a lot better now that Incursio's eye is gone."

Akame:"That's good, okay we should get goi-

Asuka:"Not so fast there, did you read the note all the way through?"

Akame:"Yes."

Asuka:"Then you should remember that we developed an antidote for that curse you inflicted on yourself."

Akame:"Um."

Tatsumi:"You just didn't want to get the syringe now did you."

Akame:"Maybe."

Takeshi:"Trust me you'll be fine, if it were a clown telling me this i'd be very suspicious."

Asuka:"You and those damned clown's."

Takeshi:"I don't trust 'em there up to something, i just know it."

Asuka:"The only clown that's been here left because you beat the fuck out of him."

Takeshi:"That's all in the past."

Asuka:"It was literally three day's ago!"

Takeshi:"That's all a matter of opinion."

Asuka:"No it is not, there were several people that saw you do it!"

While they were talking about Takeshi beating up a clown we were trying not to laugh at it, but after a moment i decided to get the antidote for [Murasame's] curse so it wouldn't cause anymore trouble than it already has.

Asuka:"Don't worry, it will be over before you know it."

I looked away and cringed but before any "Pain" happened is was done.

Akame:"That's it?"

Takeshi:"Yup."

Akame:(I really got worked up over nothing.):"Thank you."

As we started to leave i could hear that Asuka told Tatsumi something but i couldn't hear it.

Asuka:"I'm just gonna tell you she might seem a little...drunk later some of the ingredient's happen to be the same as some of the ingredient's that are in mead and sake."

Tatsumi:"Well i've never seen her drunk but there's a first for everything."

Akame:"You comin'? I don't wanna leave you hear."

Tatsumi:"Coming!"

We headed back to the cabin where we were staying, and i started to feel a little...tipsy.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]