Chapter 30 [The Cursed Warrior]

[Art is not mine]

Akame's P.O.V

The Danger Beast we were riding took us right to Najasho who was clearly expecting us as we landed.

Nahashu:"To be honest, i didn't think you'd get this far."

Tatsumi:"We don't want to hurt you, but we will if you give us no other choice."

Nahashu:"Then i expect you to weap when i have to slay you."

Fuyuko:"Where's your little buddies!?"

Nahashu:"The Ten Star's had nothing left to teach me, so i slayed them and have started my own path."

Leone:"Oi Yuno stay back this could be dangerous for ya."

Yuno:"Don't need to tell me twice."

Poney:"Listen Najasho we're here to help you but if we have to kill you then we will, i don't want to but i will if i have to."

Nahashu:"Then come at me with all of your might, unless you want to do the right thing and back down and leave."

Wave:"Not a chance."

Kurome:"We've come to far to give up now."

Nahashu:"Then you've made your choice."

Naoto:"Bring it on!"

We all dashed at him trying to get rid of that sword, we were holding up pretty well until he turned the table's, before Tatsumi could use [Incursio] he was knocked out by Najasho and Wave was next to go down.

Akame:"Tatsumi!"

Kurome:"Wave!"

Leone:"Hope you enjoy my special knuckle sandwich!"

He grabed Leone by the arm and threw her at Fuyuko taking them both out in that strike.

Poney:"Damnit, Listen Najasho this isn't you the real you has honor are you really just gonna throw that all awa-"

Nahashu:"Silence."

Najasho struck the hilt of his blade into Poney's jaw knocking her out cold and now he was after us.

Naoto:"Enjoy the taste, of your own blood!"

Me and Kurome's father landed a solid slash into Najasho's covered eye causing him to scream in agony.

Nahashu:"Gahhhhhh! Y-You're smarter than you look."

Without a second thought i ran in and attempted to strike him with [Murasame] but that was in vein.

Nahashu:"Hah!"

Akame+Kurome+Naoto:"What the!"

I opened my eye's after the strike and saw what he had done.