Chapter 12: Fight against psycho

'For a world of super powers it's awfully normal. Once you get over that stuff it's just peoples living their lives.'

Nagisa thought as he walked hallways of Musutafu university, where should be one of the japan's biggest collection of quirk samples. Today he was here just to do some reconnaissance and would do the real break in later in the week, when there was less peoples around.

Infiltration during the day was easy because this was still an university, but getting in at night would be lot harder.

Nagisa had already gotten good grasp where main servers were from this visit. After all this was his third facility he was going to break in. Having Ritsu's help would have made everything far more easier.

Still he know that he can't take things carelessly even if he is getting hang of this, because one mistake would sent his hunters back to his tracks. 

'Still who even are they?' Nagisa asks from himself while leaving university's grounds.

'I need to also move soon to next hotel, before anyone gets suspicious. Also I need more money and I'm running out of phones again.'

"Haaaaa, I need day off."

*Something is wrong*

Nagisa doesn't know what is wrong, but when he turned to side alley he just had a feeling.

Walking normally down the alley he started to listening his surroundings, but couldn't pin point the danger. Still he just knew something was watching him.

It wasn't a normal thief, no this was closer to his classmates like Karma. Feeling of excitement in the air, this person was doing this for fun or had lot of fun doing it. Also maybe a hint of lust and euphoria.

..........

'F*ck.'

'My luck running into some psycho. Tsk! I should have worn better disguise.'

He had only changed eye and hair colors and clothes to be more student like.

While cursing his own negligence, Nagisa got ready for battle. Luckily didn't seem like other party had noticed him knowing of their presence.

He put left hand in pocket and grasps self-made pepper spray. Continuing walking while going through fighting moves from Koro-sensei's book.

'Maybe I should just make run for it, No, she might follow me. I need to take care of her here.'

*Tap tap* Tension raises as Nagisa walks forward.

Then

*BAM!*

'Clock five!' Nagisa burst forward dodging first attack, knifes impaling place he was standing.

Nagisa uses pepper spray towards attackers face, but knife maniac manages going down even if she is surprised.

She jumps horizontally trying to cut tendons from Nagisa's knees, luckily he dodges before jumping back in on offensive.

They exchange blows away from each others reach, to test battleground.

He gets look at the girl while dodging knife slices.

Dirty blond hair and strong eyes with hint of orange and red, like cat. Nagisa would call her cute expect full trying to kill him is somewhat of a deal breaker.

"Hihihihihihi...." Girl just giggles while trying to break through Nagisa's defenses and he is thus forced to defend.

He tries to kick psychos knees to break them, but she moves aside attacking twice.