Chapter 5: Should I make a bet?

'Now that I have taken care of the post and red most of the books needed, I move to the next problem. Money.' And Nagisa know this on would be hard, because he is underage and doesn't have a official papers so jobs he could do were somewhat questionable.

'I can pickpocket, but it's best not tempt my luck. Still I will do it, if situation gets so bad but even I have some pride.'

This choice may be morally correct, but it cuts away lot of chances only questionable employers or trying to make money by yourself by selling/ collecting stuff or by other similar means.

'Long term employment is not possible so maybe a individual jobs for peoples around, but problem is it's pretty suspicious and someone would probably call police after who tries to make living by them-self.' Nagisa reflected as he was eating bread yet again on the park bench.

After he ate he lied down on the bench and closed eyes while he continued thinking. Couple of peoples walked by watching him strangely, probably because he wasn't at school. One of the difference between worlds seemed to be Japanese school year, but Nagisa still continued lying down.

'I probably should care more, because if they and inform local bike police I will be in trouble.' So Nagisa chose to looking for money making ways.

In the end he found one by listening passing by mans, but it's somewhat questionable source of income

'Gambling.' 

Nagisa know it would be risky, for others, because he had a hidden trick. Being almost supernaturally good at reading other peoples intentions and thanks to Koro senseis secret personal training this skill had become supernaturally good.

'Well I need to just find the place and some disguise. It might be hard to pull off put bitch-sensei did show how to do it. Still if this does fail I am out of money.' Nagisa spoke to himself and went to buy some clothes and make up.

In the store he remembered that he still needs money for the games so he cut his budget even more. At the of shopping trip Nagisa had some adult like clothes and make up which cost more than originally anticipated.

'Only think left is changing clothes and found the place' But he had already figured out the location of underground casino.

Nagisa knew he needed to pull this through without peoples suspecting his age so he got to work. loose cargo pants and jacket that he rubbed against the ground to make it feel older.

'As for make up, goal was looking like man in his forties. He was looking to make some fast money and would get lucky this evening. He is divorced couple years ago and is escaping from loneliness for the evening. His former family included wife and two daughters that seem to hate him. He lives ever repeating life where only his so called work buddies are expressing their distaste towards him. And his never changing days have left him desiring something new so he is trying gambling. Also his name is Haruto Yama.'

And soon Nagisa's over written character was ready and he looked the results from public toilets mirror. An average looking man close to his forties who had his soul sucked out of him by society and family that doesn't love him.

'Perfect!' Nagisa smiled and the man in the mirror smiled back.

'No, I can't smile because mister Yama doesn't smile. I will have only one chance so I need to nail his- no my personality.' New Haruto Yama reminded himself and he continued trying to get into character.

'If the security asks my papers I need to bail out

Nagisa was trying to remember all tips he got from Jelavic sensei and Kayato about acting and soon enough he started to get hang of it. 

Next voice. Luckily he had already trained this one and he had asked personal help from Jelavic which she gave. She had also secretly teached him how to use make up, but he wouldn't ever tell anyone for classmates teasing would never end.

'Now I am ready, at least physically. Maybe I should try walking around and spy some-other office workers so I can adapt to the role.' Nagisa came to conclusion and started walking around other half death office peoples.

Nagisa imitated other peoples mental state and soon he was a fine zombie. Yama was indeed a manifestation of normalcy. 'Truly perfect.'

Soon enough Nagisa gave himself ok sign and moved towards the casino.

Half an hour of walking later he arrives front of the casino, but he sees chance of getting in, when group of similar workers walks towards casino. Nagisa joins them naturally and evens out his mental state to much old mans. No one notices and they walk straight inside.

"Ah! Wait a second." big guards men with rock kind mutant quirk says as he walks towards the group.

Nagisa panics little, but easily keeps the poker face. 'The fish man before was excellent training.' he thinks to himself as guard comes next to them.

"You need to put these wristbands on so you can't use emitter type quirks." And gives each man one.

While Nagisa puts it on he sights out of relief and one of the man notices him.

"First time here? Member of the group with round classes in his mid twenties asks from Nagisa.

"A-yeah needed to try something new."

"Well wanna play with us, we are one short? Also do you know the rules." Man ask and other peoples of the group notice the half-dead man.

'Let's just play along' "Sounds good and I know the rules," Nagisa presents his hand and man crasp it. with this Nagisa continues "By the way names Yama."

"Rikito, good to meet." Glassed man said looking down short Yama and he continued to introduce his four acquaintances.

'This is a lot harder than I expected, but I must keep going I need that money!' And so six mans walked onward.

____________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading.

I am planning to upload new chapter every two days