Chapter 11: Reflecting oneself

'This is lot harder than I expected!' Nagisa thought as he continues pedaling.

Forecast had predicted no rain, instead was promised continuous blistering sun through full journey.

It was second day of five days journey and Nagisa was steadily making progress to Musutafu. Everything was fine expect events from two days ago which were bothering him.

who was that man from the square and was he after him. It at least seemed so thus Nagisa would need to take even more precautions. It was good think he hadn't cut back while making his costumes or making plans.

Still how did the person even found about him? It was only one internet post so it doesn't really make sense that some one just randomly chose to believe that it was true. This left only one possibility. There was someone who was aware of Nagisa really was and was trying to get catch him.

'Well I can make as many theories as I want, but it won't change anything.' Nagisa pondered while pedaling. He raised his line of sight and took in surroundings when he noticed dark clouds over horizon.

'Seems like forecast was wrong.' And soon enough first water droplets fell down.

Nagisa continued little until rain started to swell and he sopped and put his tent up. It was already late so he may as well camp here tonight.

Tent wasn't big but it was just enough so it didn't feel uncomfortable. Nagisa put his bike lean against the tree before coming inside and started eating canned food.

As he ate he listened rain fall and little by little his mind started to wander expect this time it was about time before coming to this world.

'This reminds me when we did survival training in the campus forest. I can remember how we tried to cook and we burned our food so Karasuma was forced to give us  personal lesson.  haha!'

'It is starting to feel like it happened eternity ago. If I was still in my world I would currently be preparing to start my new semester in new school, but I feel like I won't be home before that. If I even find a way back.'

'I have barely found any clues and my options are running out. But I can't stop trying. Yet there is that little voice in my head who is saying this is pointless and there is no way back home.'

'What are my friends doing right now, are they looking for me. Knowing them answer is 'yes'.'

'In their perspective it probably looks like I just run away without saying anything. I can't really blame them, it's not like anyone could anticipate that I just traveled to other reality. Sorry that I make you worry about me' Nagisa things to himself when small droplet runs across his face.

'Does the tent leak? Ah it doesn't.' Soon next tear follows first one and then there was no stopping. Nagisa curl up and fails to stop stream of tears. Soon his body starts to tremble and crying isn't stopping.

Nagisa had tried not to thing about his friends and family, yet his mind had lately wandered to them a lot.

'I am alone. I am scared. What if I don't find way home. What if I am caught. '

Nagisa tried stopping crying. 'Idiot crying won't solve anything. Only one you can trust is you yourself. No one else will help you, so you need to man up and fight!' 

After while crying starts to ease up and he  tries to curl up in his sleeping bag, it still takes long time before Nagisa falls to restless sleep.

Next day rain still continued so Nagisa chose to just stay in his tent until rain ends. It's not like he is in hurry and he didn't feel like doing anything after last night session. He had kept these feelings bottled up since he came to this world and why mainly because they would hamper him.

Yet now they were out in open so he continued think back time with 3-E and Koro-sensei while reading a book he had brought with him to this world.

'I know looking these pictures makes me just more homesick, but I can't stop. Being trapped in nostalgia is truly terrifying.' Nagisa thinks and continues reading Koro-sensei's book.

Finally at evening he manages to force himself to open his phone to read the news. While he lies to himself that he does it for research, it's really just to trick him to stop thinking about Koro-sensei and classmates.

'Some new hero named Mt. Lady has made her debut, quirk supremacy group in south America carried out terrorist attack, Otherwise nothing note worthy.' Nagisa thinks and marks Mt. Lady's name for later research with other heroes he had noted to research later.

And so his journey continues towards Musutafu.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading. Really.