Chapter 7: Answer to a wish

Nagisa wakes up second time that week in the forest and crawls up. Luckily this time he was next to his stuff.

'I shall never drink again' Nagisa promised to himself for first time in his life. Word headache was major understatement.

He started to check out his clothes and was still luckily dressed as Yama.

'Good, my cover wasn't blown and seems like I made it back to the forest somehow.' Nagisa thinks to himself as he stands up. His eyes move soon to the jacket he used last night.

'And most importantly what was my last nights prize.' he says while he picks up the jacket and some bills drop to the ground thousand each. With this he starts counting bills one buy one and grin on his face keeps growing.

Little over half a million yen.

"Oh lord." Nagisa states aloud in disbelief while holding more money than he ever had before. Truthfully speaking it was so much he was  getting nervous about how he can keep them all safe.

Firstly he believes that he needs bigger bag, for his current one was already too small to carry all the clothes and books he had. Well now he had money for it.

Real problem was where he could shake down. Going to hotel wasn't possible for the lack of papers and same goes to other similar places like hostels. Also he didn't feel safe sleeping in hostel in room with other peoples for his age and because of money he was carrying. It was like he wanted to get robbed.

'Same goes for homeless shelter leaving him with only three choices.

Try get a hotel room or something similar from questionable peoples.

Continue living in the forest and maybe buy a tent or something similar.

Lastly try one of the legal hotels maybe love hotel, but for those are expensive and I would also need a new disguise, also some of them require papers.'

Nagisa compares until he chooses to think it later, for he needed to check how the post had done. He removed disguise and put them under a tree because pack didn't have space.

he goes down the hill, expect this time he isn't running this time because there is still alcohol in his system.

'Even if I don't choose number three I still should try getting a fake identification. It would be very helpful and opens doors to everything, job, house, credit card and even driving license. But where do I find someone with the skills for it.'

'I should also think how to deal with whole quirk thing, because if someone ask it I am doomed.' Nagisa pondered as he arrived to the city, but then something caught his eye.

'Bathhouse!' He thought going straight in, but noticed his clothes. So he choose to go buy new clothes and bigger backpack.

Finding new black carry bag was easy, but finding clothes was harder because shops staff tried direct him to girls section. Soon enough Nagisa had new set of clothes plus some  bonus underwear and socks then he went to the bath house.

"That's male side."

"I am male." Nagisa states and continues walking ignoring cashiers apology.

'This is frustrating, like everyone mistakes me for girl. Old man Yama didn't have that problem, maybe I should use him again.'

Nagisa went inside and started washing himself. There was only few persons around this time of day which was better for him, but still middle aged man with red skin asked.

"Shouldn't you be in school right now?" Nagisa shakes his head.

"I am meeting some family here so I don't need to."

"Okay. You also meeting your girl?"

"Huh?" Nagisa gestures.

Red man smiles teasingly. "You have hicks."

Nagisa blushes and tests his neck noticing those weren't mosquito bites.

'Yama!!!'

Nagisa panics internally and answers to man with only laugh. Luckily he didn't continue asking more about it. They continued talking about more mundane things. 

Blue head learned from conversation few new things, but he really needed to check the post because he was running out of things to talk about. Still it was nice to have some normal conversations after last nights gambling trip.

Hour later Nagisa arrived to the library and took yet again the familiar corner.

'I probably need to stir my post little by linking it to some other Riddit sub-sites. And here it is- what has happened!' Nagisa panicked while watching his post, he had gotten lucky.

''

Help please. I am a traveler from other dimension that arrived to this dimension by powers outside of my control. I don't wanna be captured by governments so I am asking your help. I am planning to disappear to the mass, but I lack basic knowledge about your world to really infiltrate. I look and sound like most of the humans, but I don't have this your think called quirk.

What I need:

- basic rundown about this quirk stuff like that (my world doesn't have any, so does there for example exist peoples without any?)

- Political situation and run down of history. Would also like any special rules and laws my quirkless world probably doesn't have.

- What religions there exist and what cultures there are. Also is there some special points I should know about peoples over all?

-What kind of media and music I should listen to be natural part of the population.

- Heroes and villains, why they exist and is there anyone I should be ex-specially aware of.

- Lastly, Just anything everyone should know of.

Also here is some basic knowledge about my world.

1. There is no quirks in my world .

2. technologically our world are similar, but my worlds year is 2014

3. Football is the most popular sport.

[Upvotes] 11 876                             [comments] 2712

'

'It exploded! perfect, with this I will find what I am looking for!' Nagisa celebrates aloud and librarian shushes to him.

*************************************************

At the same time elsewhere, in the one of the worlds most renounced academies UA, a bear, dog, rat, man also known as principal Nezu is browsing a internet until he finds something.

'

Help please. I am a traveler from other dimension that arrived to this dimension by powers outside of my control. I don't wanna be captured by governments so I am asking your help........

'

"Well this is intriguing" Nezu states to himself while stirring his coffee.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Don't worry in next chapter we will finally get some action.

Thanks for reading