Chapter 16: Deal?

The situation would just get worse longer Nagisa stayed here. So he had tried lying his way out of  situation, but the move had backfired.

'I couldn't have known that the detective's quirk works as lie detector. Is just bad luck.' 

Blunette had noticed detective's hand signs and based on other man's reaction they had called his bluff. '

Yet I can't either make the run for it, because of the insomniac underground hero.'

"I can't come with you, Mr?"

"Pro-hero Eraserhead, I heard your worries and we will ensure your safety. I promise you that."

Nagisa hesitated little.

'Damn, I don't wanna acknowledge it, but I have hit the limit what I can research by myself. While being in this world I have investigated how trustful the heroes are and I should be able to trust them.'

'Still it's risky, maybe I should just knock them out. What should I do.'

While blunette's mind was going overdrive, the two men stood ready for any reaction. This didn't go unnoticed from Nagisa and he know these two would be far harder to win than the psycho girl.

Silence stretched until.

"Mr.Eraserhead and Mr.detective, I can come with you, but there are conditions. Will you listen them?"

Two adults looked each other and detective gave small nod to pro-hero. Eresarhead turned to look at man.

"We will, as long as they are reasonable."

Blunette gave small smile and lessened his fighting stance.

"The first condition is you will help me to get back home and the second you won't hand me over to some mad scientist to be cut up? If you agree to these I will tell you the whole story. Do you agree?"

'I know this stupid and risky, but with the progress I have made since coming here I am barely closer to getting back home. And sometimes you just need to take risks, and good assassin knows that. Wait? Since when did I want to become assassin? Aah, I can think this later, what are you going to answer mr.hero.'

Pro-hero watched the man-no, the boy at front of him, as he gave his answer.

"I agree to your conditions, but now tell what is your name. For real this time."

"......Nagisa Shiota."

"Truth." Detective said. Nagisa continues while fingers crossed behind his back.

"Full story is long one so it would the best to tell it somewhere else, more private."

"...Fine. Tsubasa let's go and Shiota please walk front of us, for safety reasons."

"I understand."

So they started walking together in silence, blunette wasn't sure was this right move, but he had already played his cards now it would be the other two's turn.

"So mister Shiota.."

"Please call me Nagisa, I prefer it."

"All right, then Nagisa could you tell more about your home and why you can't get there?"

'Seems like I can't drag story time too much.'

"Detective Tsubasa was it? I will tell the story when we get there, but for now I have question for you. Do you believe in existence of other dimensions?"

Tsubasa looked boy strangely and sent questioning look at Aizawa before giving his answer.

"I haven't deeply thought about it, but if I need to answer then yes."

"Then you answered correctly, because I come from one."

Truth

"Wha- how?"

"I will tell the story when we are there."

Adult stopped and looked kid. Nagisa just kept his face neutral, but Aizawa could tell from kid's eyes that he was speaking truth, without need for Tsubasa's quirk.

'Well this complicates the situation. It's the best that I call for Nedzu.'

"Nagisa, I will call one person more for our talk. Tsubasa, we will go to the UA, it's close by and I will call Nedzu there."

"Are you sure Eraserhead?"

"I am. Let's continue moving car is just over there."

So they got into the car. Detective drives while pro-hero sit behind him and assassin sat next to hero. Silence is awkward so detective puts the radio on.

........

*SKRRISSSH!*

"Emergency! Villain in downtown mall causing havoc! Calling available heroes too the scene!"

"Damn! Change of plan take us there!"

"Ok."

'Why I can't catch a break?' Nagisa curses to himself.

For a self proclaimed assassin he does have a bad tendency of getting caught up to the fights.

Car turns from the intersection and tries towards the scene.

__________________________________________________________________

Shorter chapter today, but this was good place to end it.

I have been thinking about this story and I find one major problem.

How disconnected from other characters Nagisa is. His goal is getting back home, but this doesn't cause him to interact with this world enough.

Until now he has just been an spectator, I am planning to make him work more with other characters.

This was the reason for Nagisa to make the deal.

Thank you for reading.