Chapter 18: Story time

"So, can you now tell us everything?"

"Now now Eraserhead let our guest calm down."

The four of them had gathered to white room under the UA. Room was bare with only one table four chairs and mirror which probably also worked as a window. Just an ordinary interrogation room. Fitting for the event.

On side of the table farther from the door sit Nagisa who still had his disguise of blond hair and teen clothes on. At the corner of the room was all of blunettes possession, which they had done detour to the hotel where he had stayed.

Opposite side of the table sit three persons in following order, pro-hero Eraserhead, principal Nezu and detective Tsubasa. 

This was the first time Nagisa met Nezu and while child high white rodent with scar over one of his eye was a peculiar sight he had grown used to peoples of this world. Also after dealing with Koro-sensei eccentric personality blunette believed he could deal with anyone's personalities .

"*Sight* Where should I start. It's probably the best to start from the beginning." Other-worlder says and begins his story.

Nagisa speaks about who he is and what kind of world he comes from. Three listeners stay quiet and ask Nagisa to elaborate like in case of assassination classroom and that his world doesn't have quirks.

"Sorry to stop you, but I need to ask you, do you have a quirk?" Aizawa asks.

"No."

Tsubasa jumps between."But how did you then stop the bomber in the mall?"

Blond kid front of them shows a smirk. "With skill and technique. The move I used against Bomber I call 'Clap stunner'. It's a technique that can be learned, no magic here. Same goes for 'echo steps' they all are just moves I have learned."

"That is impressive Nagisa, but let's continue the story." Nezu says and takes a sip of tea.

Other worlder continues the story and he tells them about his classmates and some of the adventures they did together. Adults let him continue because they could feel that these moments and people were important to this boy.

He continued until the death of Koro-sensei.

"Here." And Tsubasa presents a glass of water which Nagisa accepted with small nod. He drinks and collect himself for a minute before continuing.

"It was evening when I was walking towards my home after being with my classmates that day. When I turned to the back alley suddenly a strange feeling, like being turned into spiral, overwhelmed me and then I woke up in this world."

"After arriving to this world I tried blending in and I did OK job, expect there was still some people after me so I was even more careful. I came to Musutafu to find information about quirks that are able to dimensional travel and to find some kind of clue so I could get back home."

Nagisa told them truth, but omitted things like his casino adventure because in the grand scheme of things it didn't matter.

"And that is my story. Anything you want to ask?" 

boy looked at three men front of him, but they stayed silent before Nezu broke the silence.

"Nagisa, good job." White mouse said and smiled, one of those real smiles he had learned to encourage his students.

"You have done amazing job getting this far by yourself and none can deny it, Thus you have done great job. Nagisa, I will do my best to get you back home. I promise that."

In his old world Nagisa would have found this situation of getting reassured by talking giant mouse little strange, now he just felt hint of warmth in his heart and he smiled.

"Thank you."

There was couple seconds of silence. Not the bad kind, but good kind.

"Still what we should do with you? You need to someplace to stay and as an adult I won't let you back to sleep in shady hotels." Aizawa states getting people attention.

"That is good point." Other worlder says, but principal throws a cheeky smile.

"Aizawa."

"?"

"If I am not wrong you did dismiss your full class, didn't you?"

"You already know I did principal." Hero answers.

"Then you can take him to the dorm building, it should be empty and if you give him one room he can stay there. While part of me wants to offer you a change to join our school, it would be bad time for you to join when new students are already arriving in two months."

"Wa-wait!" Nagisa cuts principal off. "Are you sure about this? What if I am a spy and using this story as excuse to get in."

"That's why we had Tsubasa here making sure."

"But what if I am just brainwashed to believe in this story, that way mr.detectives quirk wouldn't notice the difference."

Tsubasa rises eye brow and things before nodding that this is possible.

Nezu speaks again." I am aware of this and that's why you will take full body medical examination before we let you in. Still if that would be true there are many better stories that could be used for infiltration."

"Well that's true."

Principal smiles. "Well we can talk tomorrow. Staying up too late won't be good for my fur, so Aizawa take our other worldly visitor to dorms."

"Understood. Come kid."

"Ok, and thank you Nezu." And small bow.

"No problem sleep well" Rodent waves them goodbye. Hero and assassin leave the room with Nagisa's bags leaving principal and detective to talk together.

"So can I trust you to look into this." Nezu asks from detective who was drinking second cup of coffee.

"I will, but there are other things, and if we want to do things discretely we can't make this public so we need to give him fake identity."

"Shouldn't be too hard. Just write the boy down under my protection and I will take care of rest."

"Strange you don't usually take care of people so easily." And detective looks at principal with suspicious eyes and he answers with evil smirk.

"Oh don't worry. I am just going to keep my promise.  :)  "Nezu answers and continues smiling.

'Oh Nagisa You did dare making fun of me that one time so I will make to fulfill my promise.' And the villain takes a sip of tea while holding his evil giggle.

________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading. 

aaa

aaa

I don't know what else to write.