Chapter 14: Mandatory beach episode

"By mandatory beach episode I mean 'I really need a holiday!'"

Nagisa talks by himself in hotel room. Room is cramped and moldy while peoples from next door continue screaming through the night, and he knows that he won't stay here longer than necessary.

Also now that first month had passed since he arrived to Musutafu, Nagisa had gone through all information and clues he had. Results were pretty slim, some names that Nagisa researched more only to find their quirks too weak or wrong in other way. Only exception was subject he got information from Musutafu's main university.

And this person had just disappeared.

Nagisa just know this person was his way back home, but he hadn't found any clues where he was. He could break in police station and try using their systems to look for information, but it was lot bigger risk than breaking in universities.

Other option was underworld, but he didn't feel comfortable to deal with pure criminals.

'Aaah, I need to stop thinking my work. Today is holiday so better to go outside.' 

Thus Nagisa put on his clothes. Same set which he came to this world with and minimum disguise, red hair and golden eyes. While it might have been smarter to go on full disguise today was holiday.

Also he wasn't going to break in any place nor do reconnaissance, so he choose to cut himself some slack.

Still he did take pepper spray and one knife, just in case.

Nagisa started walking the streets, firstly away from neighborhood he was in and he would get closer to more public streets.

As he walked he also was looking at sights.

'Peaceful and sunny day, hard to believe I am in danger. Or I might be just paranoid, I haven't really let steams off since coming to this world.'

"Let's make best out of this day." He says aloud.

'But what I should do?' Blue head thinks and starts looking for something to do. He might should have thought it before coming here, but he will just figure something out.

Then, he notices an arcade and walks in. He does still have enough money to play some games.

Place is little rundown and gives feeling of being forgotten, but game machines had lights on. Nagisa starts looking for a game.

'I don't know any of their names, must be parallel dimension thing. But if all games and books are different how many masterpieces there is that don't exist in my world. I need to go to game shop and comic shop to take a look.'

He finds a fighting game with heroes in it. All might, Endeavor and other names blue head had learned. He didn't have a time to learn how pro-heroes fight, so this might be a good chance.

Getting hang of controls was hard, but by time he figured them down. Still he wouldn't master this game in one afternoon, so he might need to come again. Nagisa also tries other games and continues playing for couple more hours, getting into these games more than anticipated.

When he finally leaves the arcade he starts walking towards a comic shops. He asked directions from man running the arcade.

*Groowl!*

Nagisa blushes.

'I should eat something before continuing.'

He arrives to one street vendor selling food. Vendor uses some kind of fire quirk to cook things on the fly and Nagisa starts to just look at him cooking.

"What can I get to you?" Vendor asks cutting blue head's train of thoughts.

"aaah! I want -"

After Nagisa orders a burger and soda drink, he sits down to park and looks passer-byes. Yet again he notices how similar their worlds are.

*laugh* 

Nagisa looks at group of high-schoolers coming, probably from after school, laughing together and throwing jokes at each other. Nagisa starts feeling little envious. He had really wanted to go to high school and be with his classmates.

'Are they missing me, maybe they haven't even noticed me missing? No, that's not possible, expect if flow of time is different between these two dimensions, which isn't aimless throw.'

*slurp*

'Well there is no point of over thinking this.' He thinks and finishes drink.

Continuing eating he ponders what kind of games this world has. Nagisa just tries moving his thoughts back to lighter subject than question 'Will he ever get back home'.

Fifteen minutes or so later Nagisa arrives to comic shop.

He had made some plans to buy manga specific to this world, so he can bring them back as souvenir to his classmates. And maybe he would find something funny for himself too.

After going through some manga Nagisa understands that he had totally underestimated amount of media in this world. Maybe he should try getting some games too, even if he needed to buy console too.

'No, that's probably not smart. I would need to get more permanent place to live, because moving a game console from place to place would get real old real fast.'

Nagisa had tried not thinking about possibility of being stuck here for long time, maybe even years. If that's the case then it might make sense to find more stable place to life.

'Not yet, only if I run out of all the clues.'

'Oh 'Rampager'  This worlds version of 'Berserk'. best if I take this and this.' 

Blue head continued his shopping spree losing money steadily.

Finally being ready Nagisa leaves the shop and starts walking back to hotel, It's not late yet, but he wants to read at home base.

'Still I am running low on money, so mister Yama will soon make a casino tour.'

And he continues walking in the evening.

At same time one pro-hero is planning outing to some casino.

___________________________________________________

And done! I'am on streak with these chapter (At least with amount, I don't know about quality.)

Thank you for reading and good night.