Chapter 6: Texas hold'me

First stop of the six mans is roulette. The one game Nagisa didn't study before coming here.

'I can back out now' "Sorry, but I don't know roulette's rules mainly just card games" Nagisa tells to Rikito that just waves his hand for comment.

"No problemos. Just listen." And took Yamas hand and dragged him next to the table.

'i don't have a  way out, haaah, well let's just go with the flow' Nagisa internally sighted as he started to concentrate to game.

Rikito continues talking and uses his hands express it also.

"See that chart with different numbers and colors, you put your bet physically there in the square or between the squares. After bets are placed you step back and let the game master put that small metal ball in the metal bowl that's rolled around. After ball stops to one of those dents that number and color wins, which after all bets are distributed. Very simple, you got it all?" Rikito turns to look Nagisa waiting answer.

'Good, at least it's simple. I shouldn't lose money.'

"Yeah, got it! let's get started." and all mans started to put bets around board. Nagisa choose to just put small amount of chips  square number four.

"You know you can put it at the edge of number number for?"

"Yeah, but I am just testing out." Nagisa answers to Rikito.

Rikito and couple of mans throw asking look but let it go, when bets were ready. Everyone was holding their breath, Nagisa included who had gotten caught in the flow of the game, when game master put the bowl rolling.

*Riririririri* It went around and then ball was dropped. It dropped excruciating slowly and Nagisa felt like wait would kill him.

*Ding!* It hit bowl and started to jump around maniacally like it was teasing the gamesters. 

But little by little by little it slowed down until stopped completely.

And it is.

(Thanks for reading the chapter and sike) 

Black four.

Yama's poker face turns to bright smile and he starts to celebrate, while other mans couldn't believe what has been occurred.

"But how?" Rikito says bringing Nagisa back to present.

*cought*'Keep poker face and don't act strangely' Nagisa coughed and reminded himself before turning to others

"Just beginners luck."

"Pfff. Well I will win next time!" Rikito proclaims and Nagisa accpets challenge while accidentally throwing away the carefulness out of window.

After multiple rounds and half of the first games profit later Nagisa forces himself to retreat. Thus they move to the next game which Nagisa already knows.

This cycle of 'win first the couple of games and then lose half of the profit' continues as evening goes on. Also Nagisa starts to come to conclusion after couple of games.

'I think gambling is my weakness.' Nagisa states as he loses more money.

"It's okay Yama next game is the evenings highlight." And he points towards green table on other side of the room. "Texas hold'em!" And they all start to walk.

After they sit down Rikito speaks up.

"Everyone know how to play it?"

Everyone including Nagisa agrees. This game was the reason he came here. Texas hold'em requires good reading of peoples, but Nagisa was beyond with it. So to say had played everything on this game.

And after playing couple of rounds it came apparent to everyone as Nagisa continued predicting them so easily and winning money by lot every time.

"So Yama whats your job?" One of the Rikito's friend tries asking to break Nagisa's flow managing a little when he makes a mistake.

"I am on a work trip, I work in Musutafu. And you guys are probably local." Nagisa plays smoothly as he tries to get back to zone.

"Yeah we do, but my wife works there. Are you married?" Rikito asks before second too late regretting his eyes move to empty ring finger getting his answer.

"Was, but got divorced couple years ago. Took the kids with her and haven't seen my two daughters since. It's like they try to avoid me" Yama states with neutral silencing peoples around the table.

"Ah sorry to kill the mood." He continues waking up Rikito

"No no no. The Mistake is mine. You know I will treat you one beer"

"No need"

 "I insist"

After couple of minutes pointless harping Nagisa gives up, but will only take a drink after the game. He was trusting Rikito would for forget before then.

And so game continued and Yama continued winning. Situation was so bad that other mans started to make secret deals and switch information to each other just to stop the old men Yama. Sadly even this doesn't help. they start sending puppy eyes toward Rikito.

Finally Rikito is forced to bend and goes to get the beer he promised for the old men.

Nagisa notices this and starts brainstorming for way to get out, but he is in death end.

'What I can do! If I drink it I will break the law, but if I don't they will figure me out.' Nagisa screams inside the old man Yama at least until.

' 'Figure me out' of course it's not me Nagisa who drinks it's 'Yama' ' Nagisa lies to himself as he moves his hand toward the class.

And drinks it all with one swing while thinking. 'It is a old man Yama who drinks so it's fine and I am not breaking any laws' Finishing his drink. This was also Nagisas second great weakness manifested or more of an deep desire to drink just more.

Put this didn't cut his winning streak and they were forced to switch games. At this point Nagisa lost memory for the evening.

This day was a birth of new legend, the demon of the gambling, the old man Yama but Nagisa would here this only later

___________________________________________________________________________

Lord I almost wrote name Rikito as Kirito so many times.

Also thank you very much for reading.