Chapter 20: Calm

They battle was legendary or that what Nagisa would have loved to say, but he was totally out matched. He was still trained to be assassin not a fighter, thus fighting against Aizawa in open space with no ways to cut line of sight or weapons to incapacitate the hero, Nagisa didn't stand a chance. Still he managed to get some blows through.

"Fine kick, but your center of balance was off that's why I could make you fall." Pro-hero said as he kept kid in angle lock. While kid was totally out of breath and sweaty from their prolonged spar Aizawa was neither.

He let the kid off the lock and helped him up."You know the techniques, but you lack power to deal with me. Usually I would say my students to train harder physically, for you refine your moves."

"Sorry, but could we train in some building or forest. I am at my best at those places."

Aizawa shakes his head. "You can't choose as hero where the fight happens usually thus you need to learn everywhere."

"But I am not hero. I am not hero."

"This is true. I will ask you this, whats the difference between heroes and villains."

Blunette tilts his head "Morals?"

"Yes, but I am asking from the fighting stand point." Boy starts thinking this.

'Is it caring for civilians? Yes, but that's not what he is looking for. What heroes are and why they exist? I know!' He turns to look back at Aizawa.

"Villains act, heroes react." Pro-hero smiled.

"Yes. There are exceptions, but in its core hero organization is emergency service. Villains instead usually cause these problems."

As both continued talking about heroes and heroism they came to same conclusion. Nagisa wouldn't make a good hero. While his heart was in right place his fighting style was more towards surprise attacks and acting instead of reacting.

"But kid you should remember that reacting is also part of heroes job, because we prefer to prevent crimes from even happening. That's why underground heroes are a thing."

Blunette nods before responding. "Is that why you chose to become underground hero?"

"Yes, but also my quirk works the best when other party doesn't know about it."

"Makes sense just like my clap stunner."

"Now that you bring it up can you explain how it works? You said it is a technique, but I have never heard about that kind of move."

Nagisa hesitated before speaking. "It's not something you can learn or at least easily. Idea behind it is clap hands when persons thought rhythm is in certain point."

*Clap!* "As you see it didn't work now because it wasn't in flow with your rhythm. It's hard to explain for someone who doesn't feel them, so in its core to use it you just need to figure it out naturally or in my case imitating some one else do it."

Pro hero gives understanding nod and ask next thing. "Can you do other things with your talent?"

Teen gives a teasing smile. "Maybe?"

Aizawa sights and gives up 'Let the kid hide some move. It will make future sparring better.'

Blunette left for dorms showers, Aizawa instead walked with Midnight towards the teachers restroom.

"So?" Midnight starts while walking "Was he any good?" Underground hero answers nonchalantly.

"You were there, don't you already know?"

"Yes and while I think the kid was good I asked your opinion, because you two have similar styles." Midnight insisted.

"Haaaa.....Nagisa has potential, but it's not same potential as me." Women looked questioningly.

"Let me elaborate. I am specialized in tracking down criminals and collecting information. Kid instead is good at seeming harmless and deceiving others making him good for infiltration, also he is amazing at reading instinctively other peoples style working and their goals. This makes him scary person to be hunted by."

"I think I understand, but doesn't sound like he would make a good hero."

"In traditional sense, but if he would be infiltration and assassination specialist he would be an monster." 

Female hero throws a smile at her co-worker. "You really like that kid."She states.

Aizawa sights and continues walking faster and Midnight runs after him.

-----------------------------------------------

At same time Nagisa had finished taking shower and went to the dorm's kitchen to grab some food. Luckily some one had filled it with ingredients, but blunette would need to cook himself.

Being lazy he made some rice and egg and ate in silence.

Then he had run out of things to do.' Room is now furnished, I sparred with Aizawa so workout is done and I can't do any research before I am proven clean.'

Coming to the UA had given him safety, but now he had time he didn't know what to do with.

He gave up in trying to do something helpful and just chose to watch TV. All his electrical devices were in safety check, so he would get them back in couple of days.

Thus Nagisa just sit while Tv was on, he wasn't really watching it but his mind went back to his world. Blunette was lonely, even if didn't want to say it aloud. The year he had been with class 3-E had given him so many good friends, that now he was alone it felt even more lonely.

Nagisa know that he should find something to do while here. 'Maybe I could ask permission to continue my training or watch some of the classes studying. Just something to distract me.'

And so evening turned into night and he went asleep. 

While he blunette fell asleep principal and couple of teachers had come to the conclusion what to do with him in the future.

_____________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading