Chapter 9: Hunting the hunter

"Nezu why are you still reading the same thing. There is probably more interesting things to look" Aizawa says to chimera as he drinks coffee.

"Probably, but there is something wrong with it." Nezu explains while re-analyzing the message. He noticed couple of odd things, firstly being one of worlds most intelligent being he noticed strange word patterns and word choices that peoples don't usually do, but the real odd thing was the second one.

Account was created same day as the post. This wouldn't be strange by itself, but everything from email to phone were gotten at a same day. Even internet was bought from kiosk by someone whose faced wasn't shown in the camera.

This meant person making the post was serious dedicated for the role or had something to hide, and if it was the latter Nezu wanted to know.

This wasn't either the first or the last time Nezu would get obsessed over a something he doesn't know

 and Aizawa lost interest and continued slurping coffee.

************************************************************************************

Nagisa had been in the room for two days and his research was ready. Next he was planning to get fake ID, he didn't yet know where but going through local pubs might give some hint

'I should have taken that room with training space.'

 Nagisa thoughts to himself while trying to do some of the moves from the with little progress. Main problem was each of them were special moves and just training them would take long time. Also it's not easy to train jump kicks in a small room.

He still got hang of some of the training methods, notably of breathing methods. They could help one manipulate their heart breath and would give over all better control over human body. There was also the fact being able to hold breath for over ten minutes sounded pretty fun.

What came to muscle training was that he had already started doing most of them before passing of his sensei, still there were some that Nagisa hadn't tried out. Sadly he didn't have too much extra time nor instructions to pull them of at this point of time.

Also Nagisa red most of comments in his post and post was starting to lose useless. Stll he continued messaging with other peoples, but was very careful what he said. From one of these post he got wish to meet in the same city Nagisa was.

'It might be risky, but if I just play it as a joke I can still get some more specific information.' Nagisa thought, but something in his subconscious was sounding sirens.

And Nagisa trusted too much to his instincts to just ignore it.

'Why does this give me bad vipes? Maybe government is looking for me, nah I am just paranoid because how they would know?' Then Nagisa got it and stopped push ups.

'Riddit post. They might already been looking for dimensional traveling and when I posted they got trace of me. I am stupid!'

Nagisa cursed couple seconds before continuing push ups.

'Chill out, I haven't yet been captured and they don't know where I am.'

'Now that I think I got other wish to meet in the same city.'

Little by little Nagisas plan started to form and 'Even karma would be proud of this one.' Nagisa laughed as he started to make shopping list. It might little expensive, but if it works and government rely is hunting me it will so perfect.

So Nagisa started to go through public local cameras until he founds it, a square front of train station. Excellent view from camera and many escape routes in vicinity. Nagisa checked each part from Koro sensei's book to make sure he doesn't over look everything.