Chapter 13: Clue and mistake

Toga was amazed. When she had woken up she understood the fact.

The cute sheep had been a wolf, and a stronger wolf than she was. She founded this exciting with big E.

"Aah! I wanna talk to him, No I need to see him. But I don't even know cuties name :("

Knife crazy blonde walks around the abandoned car factory she had made into her home. She was little sad of losing two of her knives, but if that's enough to make blue haired cutie happy she would give them.

Blue hairs? 

Indeed.

When cutie had forced hug from Toga she had scraped his neck with her nails accidentally, thus some blood had gotten stuck under her nails. 

Toga's quirk lets her take form of person whose blood she has ingested. How long she can transformer herself is relative to amount of blood drunk.

"And what an happy accident it was." 

She says to herself and goes back looking pictures. In pictures was a blue eyed and haired feminine boy, he looked so innocent like a little lamp ready for slaughter and so harmless. Yet in reality he was far more dangerous than first look told.

Toga started to giggle yet again. Today had just been such an entertaining day so she couldn't help herself.

"We are same! Me and cutie are both killers, while I do it for fun he does it as job. And cutie is also such an nice person he didn't even try killing me. Maybe little too soft, well that can be fixed."

She was still lucky that she managed escape before heroes arrived thanks to hidden knife in her underwear. "Boy had been too shy to search them, So cute."

Toga thought while riffling the pictures of herself in cuties body.

'Maybe I should make him crossdress.' Toga ponders.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You didn't find anything?"

"I wouldn't say that. While I didn't find anyone there is marks of fight around." Aizawa said to phone while looking around. 

Slash in the asphalt, crack in wall, they might be barely noticeable, but Pro-hero had done this job for long time and knew what to look for. He walked to trash can and opened it founding some cut ropes.

'Seems like the tip wasn't prank, still I can't be sure before someone analyses the phone.'

He knew this case wouldn't probably go anywhere, because crime analyst have better things to do than analyze some phones that might or might not relate to crime.

"Haa." He sighs.

'I just can't understand why Nezu is so interest in these small break ins to universities. Is he thinking person who send the message is same as the one doing break ins? It would be good if he would share some of his secrets, but the rodent is distrustful.'

Aizawa took look at the phone.

'Best if I just bring this to Nezu straight.' He thinks to himself before going back to patrol in Musutafu's night.

--------------------------------------------------

At same time in Musutafu university a shadow was moving completely silently around server room.

Way of moving was called echo steps, developed by some nameless professional couple decades ago. Nagisa had learned it from Lovro, assassin and bitch-sensei's sensei.

By the way term nameless is not an insult, vice versa it was compliment for person who was so good at his job that no-one never learnt about his existence. Assassin named nameless was myth who might exist, but none can prove it.

Back to server room, Nagisa was going through university's private database where they kept personal information. While what he did was a crime it was necessary evil for him.

Half an hour went by and he founded some very interesting quirks related to portals, but not to extend of dimensional traveling. There was some that created artificial space, that user could use for storing stuff and things. But nothing related to Nagisa's problem until.

'Huh? Bingo, finally something. What does it read?' And he starts making a copy of the file.

[Subject is capable of summoning small objects from unknown location/dimension. Research is also looking into, is quirk truly able conjuring objects from other dimensions or just creating them]

'Finally, I have been looking for any clue close to month and finally.' 

Nagisa's eyes almost start moisten from dust, but he keeps it in and continues reading.

He soon finds something strange.

'Subject disappeared?'

"Wha-" Nagisa closes his mouth and reads.

From text it seems like subject just vanished without a clue six months before Nagisa arrived to this world.

He is perplexed by this, but forces himself to make copies of all related files.

When he gets back accommodation it is just before morning and he goes straight to bed.

'I got closer, but now it feels like I am further from my goal. Still at least now I see road to my goal even if it's somewhat foggy still.'

Blue head falls asleep while pondering these new factors.

------------------------------------------------

'I knew I was on to something.' Nezu things arrogantly while sipping his coffee.

Phone Aizawa brought was personally researched thoroughly by Nezu himself and he founded some highly intruding facts. Phone and sim-card were bought in city next door, but what made them special was they were bought by different persons from different shops.

With this, his superior mind was coming to conclusion and Nezu speaks to himself aloud

"If I am right the culprit should come to me by himself in coming moths." Nezu has evil smirk on his face.

"You made fun of me, so as a host I must make sure your time here is memorable."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAH!!"

'There he goes again.' Midnight, a pro-hero, things to herself.

-------------------------------------

Cold shiver goes down Nagisa's spine.

_______________________________________________________________

Aaaaaand done! 

Was somewhat POV crazy chapter, but won't usually make these. They are just confusing.

Thanks for your time.