Chapter 17: Reinforcement

Tower of smoke rises and sirens are screaming as they get closer to the mall. All three in the car listened for more info from the radio, but they haven't got anything certain.

'We are going in blind. Maybe I could go ahead and do some recon, I just need persuade these two to let me help.' Nagisa thought as they arrived to last stretch before mall.

He starts." Mr.Eresarhead I wil-"

"You will stay in car. I'am sorry for delaying our talk, but this takes priority. Just stay in car and don't do anything stupid."

"But I can help!"

"No! This is our job. Tsubasa let's go."

"Ok!" Detective says and takes gun before getting out of car. Blunette watches as the two run inside to the mall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's the situation?!" Aizawa orders from police officer.

"A one or two villains cleaning jewelry shop upstairs and at least other two trying to break into the bank's vault. More  heroes are on their way, but will take over ten minutes before they arrive." Police man finishes while pointing his gun at the entrance.

"Ten minutes? what are they doing?" Tsubasa asks from police.

"It seems they all had some other things going on simultaneously."

Pro-heroes brow rises. 'Well that's a strange coincidence, but I can think it later.' And starts giving orders.

"Tsubasa stay here for reinforcements, I will go take look at jewelry shop!"

"Understood we will stay here. Stay safe!"

Aizawa nods and runs inside.

Pro-hero runs upstairs towards the shop while keeping low profile. There is burn marks on the walls and floor and in places cracks on the stone floor like something heavy has walked on it.

'One with power to control/make fire and mutant.' Aizawa notices and starts taking off his long white scarf that is special made to restrict enemies and gets ready for battle.

Pro-hero's quirk lets him shutdown other peoples ability use quirk, expect if they have mutant type quirk, meaning physical quirk. But quirk erase only stays active, if Aizawa keeps eye contact with targets body.

He moved carefully watching not to step on broken glass. It was good thing civilians had gotten out and none were taken as hostage like the villains usually like do. Was this because of incompetence or desire not to, hero could only guess.

He got closer to shop and saw both persons throwing jewels into a bag.

One was a women with flaming hair who used her hairs like an extra set of hands to grab the prize. And the other was a wall of man with tanned or scorched skin and blazing red eyes.

Neither of them were keeping a watch and Aizawa could hear them joking about.' Sloppy' he thought and got closer to attack.

Originally he had just planned making some recon and make sure no civilians were stuck anywhere, but these two wannabe criminals were too easy to take down. Less peoples to deal with when reinforcements arrive.

He sneaked closer, but didn't activate his quirk to not warn them. He inched closer before springing forward.

Both were easily knocked out and Aizawa put special quirk suppressing handcuffs on them.

'Total amateurs. Lets hope rest are just as easy to take care of.'

*Bam!* Big bang causes full mall to tremble and couple of roof panels to drop down with *dut*.

'Seems like they are trying to explode the vault open' And he moves back to downstairs towards the bank.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At same time Nagisa who was sitting in the car had come to conclusion.

"I am bored."

' I should help them, but it would be crime of vigilantism and my list of broken laws is already long enough. Underage drinking, illegal gambling, break ins, lying to the authorities for ones that first come to mind.'

"Well they are heroes they should be able of taking care of the problem."

"BANG!!"

Big cloud of smoke comes from the mall. Nagisa reflexively gets out of the car.

Second wave of smoke.

"Damn. at least it shouldn't be a case of vigilantism if I don't use my quirk." He curses and runs in avoiding the polices and the one detective.

----------------------------------------------

*Bang! Bang Bang*

Bullet flew past Aizawa as he continued dodging. While his quirk was perfect for supporting others he himself lacked explosive power of the most heroes and compensating them with skills and gear.

But these four used guns and were good with them, not giving him a change to use his scarf. Or what was left of it.

Their leaders quirk had caused everything from couple of meters of him to explode while he himself stayed safe thanks to armor like skin mutation. This made it hard for pro-hero to give dealing blow.

Hero continued dodging and took some distance but he had taken some damage, when he had tried surprising groups leader, making him move more sluggishly.

'It would be good time for reinforcements to arrive.'

*CLAP!*

Small sound of clap from behind the boss, but with it the bomber had stopped. Frozen while standing before falling face first to the ground. All his minions were totally perplexed of what happened, but then nasty sound of crack come from one mans arm.

*Crack.* He drops the gun, but the criminal doesn't get time to scream out of pain before Aizawa sees one of the most perfectly executed hand shop to the back of the head. This man also falls to the ground.

Last two men are panic in for they haven't even seen the attacker.

Eraserhead sees the opportunity and grabs other of the two man with his scarf and leaps to the cover behind a pillar. The last man starts shooting the pillar before going totally in guard mode.

*klink* Gun man turns to look at the sound but doesn't see anything else than stone.

*CLAP!* And criminals mind goes white before he starts collapsing just like his boss.

Aizawa gets up behind cover and walks towards the reinforcement.

'Nagisa.' He thinks before cold shiver goes up his spine. Boys eyes seem to glow blue, but not because of quirk instead they are like that of a snake. Like a predators and Aizawa feels relief that Nagisa had come with them willingly.

___________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading, see you soon.