Chapter 15: Calling the bluff

The bar which run the illegal casino was far louder and dirtier than the first place where Nagisa had done gambling. Still there weren't too many shady peoples around, at least in sight to scare the customers away.

Blunette had opted to disguise as Mr.Yama, without much modifications to attire.

This was the third place this evening he had visited. The first two hadn't really made enough money or he was kicked out after couple of games.

Nagisa had spared this place last because it was the biggest around this part of city and was managed by big local gang. He had made the most of evening's earnings here and could make even more, yet he wouldn't stay long here. 

It was too risky to get attention of some of these peoples and he had already been forced to cut his winning streak so he wouldn't get noticed. Being forced to other fight after the psycho girl was not advisable.

Yet he was still making good profit, but he wouldn't stay over his welcome.

"Fold." He said while taking sip of his drink. This time not alcohol.

But the thugs were not only reason for leaving this place soon. Main one was the suspicious lone man sitting at corner, wearing black jacket top of his jumper.

He kept low profile not attracting anyone's attention and yet keeping eye on everyone, including mr.Yama. Professional, but which kind? Spy, detective, under-ground hero?

Whatever the case it was best not to find out.

"Check." 

'I will play this round to end and th-'

*PAM!* 

Door was kicked in and massive man with bluish skin walked in hands in his pockets like he owned the place. And behind him group of other similar peoples all wearing blue scarfs.

Nagisa put money immediately into his pockets.

"ALL RIGHT, LISTEN UP! FROM THIS MOMENT ONWARDS WE, THE BROTHERHOOD WILL-"

*Punch!* 

Some gangsters hits the blue giant and man swings his fist straight back flinging him to the other side of the casino hall.

Blue scarfed mans, some kind of brotherhood if Nagisa heard right, run to attack gang members who were running the place. They took chairs and pats and started fighting back.

'And this is cue for me to leave!' And finishes his drink. He blocks flying bottle.

"Hey, Let's beat up the old man! He has lot of money!" A man who had played against Nagisa screamed to other players. Men looked at each other and nodded before attacking blunette.

*Smack!*

"AARGH!!"

Nagisa kicks to one of attacking mans family jewels before finishing him with sharp jab to side of the head, the temple.

Still this does not discourage them and blunette is dragged to fight with rest of them.

Thus Nagisa starts trading blows with assailants, well by trading blows he means dodging all attacks thrown at him while countering them with sharp and precise  hits to weak points.

"Dodge this!" Scaled man screams as he swings a chair.

"As you wish!" And Nagisa dodges before throwing counter at perplexed man.

'Dodge and counter, this is pretty fun! But I need to leave before something else wil-'

"THIS IS POLICE TO THE GROUND YOU CRIMINAL SCUM!"

'-before something else will happen...'

Nagisa face palms internally, but uses opening great by police arrival to knockout other man.

Fight starts again, but this time police try getting control of the situation. Blunette makes run for window slipping from sight of his assailants. He takes a ball out of pocket and throws it middle of hall.

*Bang shhhhh!* 

Smoke bomb explodes filling surroundings to thick smoke. The recept he had learned from Okuda in class 3-E. 

*Crash*

And Nagisa lands to ground from second floor, immediately prints away from scene.

He continues running, but gets feeling that he isn't at clear yet.

'Plan C' And he runs to down alley. He arrives to pile of cardboard boxes and opens one which was hidden under others.

Inside the box is an other set of disguise, some teen clothes and blond short haired wig.

Nagisa changes disguises fast and puts his old set inside a trash can.

'Good' He thinks and starts casually walking back to his hotel. While evening end had been eventful blunette got the money he needed, with this he could continue couple of months.

'Months... will I be here months? No I shouldn't try thinking this again. It won't help my situation and only makes me feel worse. Any way now back to the hotel.'

"Hey you citizen stop for a moment!" And Nagisa turns around to look at the voice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes?" Blond haired boy answers to detective Tsubasa's call. Detective had black well kept hair and he wore black trench coat.

In Aizawa's opinion they should have just continued looking for that middle aged man, who escaped from the casino.

He didn't look like much, but when fight broke out he easily held on his own. Man had completely tricked hero and he had been underground hero for years.

'Well may as well let Tsubasa ask some questions. Maybe boy had seen him.' 

"What are you doing here this late?" Detective asks and boy answers.

"I am at my way back home."

Detective puts his fingers crossed

'Hand sign for lie.' Aizawa straightens his back and gets more serious.

"Where were you?"

"At my friends place. We were playing new game he got."

Fingers crossed again.

"What is your name?"

"Takeda Riito."

'Lie'

"You know that lying to officer is illegal, citizen."

Blonds eyes seem to become sharper.

"I have not lied mister officer."

Crossed fingers and detective continues talking.

"Were you at casino today ten minutes ago? Yes or no?"

Aizawa looked his colleague. It was little too straight forward question, for his taste but kid couldn't lie.

".....Mister detective, I was indeed in casino ten minutes ago. If I need to guess you have lie detection quirk or something similar. I was there for self-interest and not to cause harm to anyone."

Tsubasa doesn't cross fingers. 'So he is speaking truth.'

"I won't come willingly, but I promise my goals are not to harm anyone or anything. I just did it for money and I can't tell more without putting my life at risk."

...Couple seconds passed in silence before Aizawa opened his mouth.

"Don't worry we will help you and make sure nothing bad happens, so just come with as willingly." While he said this he knew this man wouldn't come willingly.

Both parties looked at each other and air was heavy from the tension.

___________________________________________________________

And done. Nothing else to say.