ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

ɴᴇxᴛ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ

chris walked across the living watching selena pet his dog, thor. selena had been there the day that he adopted him. she came over the moment he got home, which worked out since they live right next store to one another.

"im gonna head home. ok?" selena said starting to get up and eyeing dylan. 

"okay..you sure you don't want to spend the day?" he questioned pulling her into a big hug. she needed one and instantly made her happy. 

"i really want to...but chris would have to stay over and i don't feel like telling him that we are together, just yet. like really together.  im sorry" she said pulling away to embrace him. 

"it's fine. i just don't want him to find out himself y'know?" dylan said thinking back to his conversation with chris two months ago. she smiled softly and nodded. 

" i promise. soon." she smiled before breaking apart from the embrace. the two had not kissed yet, because they did not want to force anything and specifially because she's been around the kids mostly and neither of them wanted to tell them anything unless they were sure.

dylan was 100% in love with this woman, but selena was still unsure. unsure because she still loved chris despite everything that had gone on between them both. god, she loved him. but she knew they were better as friends. 

or atleast that is what she told herself. 

she would still wake in the middle of the night, turning over and expecting chris to be there. yet he wasn't. he was 50 miles away in a fancy hotel, when he could honestly be in there guest house. but him being the man he was, he was giving her all the room in the world she needed. especially since they were both in the middle of a battle for custody. much to chris dismay of course. he wanted selena to have full custody but his lawyers thought otherwise. 

selena grabbed the backdoor handle, paused and looked back to dylan who was right behind her catching the door. he took the moment and leaned in to kiss her. they both smiled into the kiss, and then parting. 

"goodbye." she beamed, before walking out the door. 

"bye." he said leaning against the threshold watching selena walk through the backyard gate. selena walked through the path all the way up to the backdoor without peering back. she stopped at her back door, before coming back to reality. 

hunter and willow immediately greeted her with a stone-faced chris. 

oh yay, selena thought. 

ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ:

@willowevans: woah

@willowevans: woah...you did not need to go that HARD #familydinner

tag: selenagomez

65k likes 450 comments

@selenagomez: love you xx

↳ @dylanobrien: gosh, you are gorgeous

@eliza: 😍😍

@lilystan: HOT

@fanone: wow. she did that

@fantwo: jealous @chrisevans ?? GLOW UP

@fanthree: chris really did change her...and notin a good way

↳ harperevans: can you go away plz??

↳ sidneystan: yeah go away

↳hunterevans: can u not ?

@harrystyles: enjoy you night xx

↳ @selenagomez: thanks love

@fanfour: youve got some competition @eliza !!!!

↳ willowevans: likes comment

↳willowevans: unlikes comment

WILLOW?!?!?!