ᵗⁱˡˡ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵈᵒ ᵘˢ ᵖᵃʳᵗ

☆

              ᶜʰʳⁱˢ ˢᵖᵘⁿ the brunette around the dance floor like there was no tomorrow. the couple laughing till there stomachs hurt. booze filled and high on life. tonight was amazing, one of a kind. surrounded by there loved ones, not wanting the night to end.

selena took a break from dancing and made her way to her seat for a quick drink and breather, chris following behind her.

she brushed some hair out of her face and drank her rose, smiling at her glass. she couldn't believe that this was happening. chris brushed selena's forehead, trying to cool her down.

"you make me so happy- thankyou for taking me back. im going to make you the happiest wife." chris spoke to selena like she was the only woman in the world.

"i love you so much." selena paused, leaning towards his face. "nothing will get in our way now." she smiled before looking at his lips and kissing him.

the two spent the night, dancing and drinking and spending time with there loved ones.

"till death to us part." selena whispered as she stared at her husband sleeping soundly. she kissed his forehead before falling asleep.

:)

ITS THE SEQUEL!!! Thankyou guys so much for the continued support, I hope you enjoy the story.