ᵍᵒ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉʳ

ᵍᵒ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉʳ

chris woke up the news that selena once again released a single called, only you. somehow interpreting both of there feelings at the same time. he needed to workout to take off his mind off of everything so he went to box.

sebastian would be showing up momentarily and he was going to change his best friends life forever.

"hey. need a spotter?" sebastian asked walking into the gym. chris smiled, paused and nodded. "always." he murmured. "so, what is it today?" the best friend asked. "the single, somehow her feelings are mine. i feel as if we are moving slowly away from one another again. i need to see her but i can't bring myself to. you know what i mean?" he said and sebastian understood.

"this may be the boost you need." sebastian replied, pausing for a moment. "you know the night anthony and sat you down, you know i went to your place to get more clothes?" he said refreshing chris' memory. "and you were super late?" chris responded laughing. "well jasmine called me over to selena's house and we spoke." he admitted. chris stopped punching and looked at sebastian fully. "what do you mean you spoke?" he questioned.
"selena may have told me of a pregnancy."

"pregnancy?" chris said stuttering. "selena's been pregnant for three months chris. she wanted to wait awhile to make sure all risks of miscarriage was ceased. right around the time, you two seperated." sebastian finished. im gonna be a father, chris though.

"go to her." chris' every instinct told him. chris ran to grab his things and book a flight to los angeles to see selena.

"on his way." sebastian texted selena before heading out behind chris.

selena stopped writing in her journal, and looked up at the wall. this was happening.

OUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Also, I just posted a story with Sebastian Stan. Go check it out :)