ᵏⁱˡˡ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵏⁱⁿᵈⁿᵉˢˢ

ˢᵉˡᵉⁿᵃ ˢᵃᵗ ᵈᵒʷⁿ across from the interviewer. today, she was releasing her latest single kill them with kindess and she was doing press for it. 

"i am here today with the lovely selena evans, to talk about her upcoming single and of course the celebratory news of her twins!"

interviewer: thanks for coming selena, how have you been doing? any update on the twins? 

selena:  i am doing so well, i have gotten extremely lucky with this pregnancy with my health and there health. it has been such a whirlwind and has gone so fast already. we cannot wait!

interviewer: that's awesome! now, is it true that you recorded this song in a few hours?

selena: yes! i just felt compelled and harry and i had a vision- you know? it just happened! i was going through a rough patch with my husband as the world now knows and i wanted to sing and i did. that's so cheesy! *selena shakes her head giggling*

interviewer: no! don't feel that way! 

selena: thankyou *smiles*

interviewer: what do you have planned for the release of this song?

selena: ouuu good question, i think chris is going to make dinner and we will just watch a movie at home. like any other night recently hahah.

interviewer: that's so sweet! us mama needs all the relaxation and rest as much as possible!

selena: totally!

interviewer: has this single paved the way for a new album? 

selena: if i am going to be honest...no! i haven't even thought what i am going to be doing tomorrow- oh wait i need to do laundry! *both laugh sheepishly* i am living in the moment right now. besides, being somebody who pushes out album after album is not me.. it's not. mine come from authenticity. that's all. so you can expect a new album when i create one. not when others want it. if that makes sense?

however, i do have another single called hit the lights which is a song i wrote ages ago that wasn't technically 'disney brand.' that i have tweaked and recorded with a band. i am super exicted to release that too. 

interviewer: exciting news!!! as we are wrapping up why did you write this song? anything in particular?

selena: this is a single, that i have been waiting to release for sometime now.. especially with my pregnancy, it's everything i need and more. we just need kindness, especially towards those who wish us unwell.

interviewer: thankyou so much selena for coming! good luck to you and your twins. see you soon!

selena: see you soon, *blows kiss* 

video out now!