ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵈᵒ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ

ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵉʷ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ʰᵘʳᵗ ʰᵉʳ, ˢᵒ ʷʰʸ'ᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ?

⇣ 

ˢᵉˡᵉⁿᵃ ˡᵒᵒᵏᵉᵈ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ᵃᵗ ᶜʰʳⁱˢ and pondered for a moment. she hadn't seen sophia at the party last night, yet she knew for a fact that she sent a letter for her. chris was tpying away on his phone as the two watched the news. scowling at whatever trump was doing, chris was most likely tweeting. 

"babe, why wasn't sophia there last night? i know she's home, i follow her on instagram so don't lie to me." selena stated. chris put down his phone and proceeded to tell her what happened on set about a month ago, a week before they wrapped. "here's what happened..."

𝗮𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟮𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵

sophia tapped her foot, fuming with anger. the news had just broken that selena "apparently" had an affair with shawn when her and chris got back together. sophia didn't buy it, she knew the real selena. the selena the tabloids wish they knew. chris had just shown up to work with out his wedding ring. she already knew what chris had done, she didn't even need to confirm with selena. they were that close, like brother and sister. "listen asshole, im only gonna say this once. ok?" she stated to the blonde man next to her sipping coffee. "you fucked up, you broke her heart once again. and it's gonna bite you in the god damn butt." she exclaimed fuming.  he rolled his eyes, shifting in his seat. "i know what you did christopher evans." when she said his full name- he knew he was in trouble. he looked straight at the girl, and quivered in his seat a bit. "everybody out, please leave." she said to the hair and makeup crew. "thankyou, just for five minutes." she thanked the gracious crew and stood up. "chris, you left her at her most vulnerable- again! mr.evans jumping to conclusions once again." she said pacing. "once again? she was with him!" he defended. "no she wasn't idiot and you fucking know it." she growled. 

"you knew that would hurt her, so why'd you do it?!" she questioned.

"i don't even know who you are right now." he stated standing up. 

"who are you! i don't see the chris that i know that loves selena with ever freaking fiber in his body. that would go to the ends of the earth for her, that would give up all of this if it jepoardized or if it what she wanted. you would do it for her, because you love her. so stop lying to yourself and acting like a child." she finished. he rested his hand on his hip, staring at someone who he thought he could trust and confide in. but now she was someone, who was against him in this sad situation that he didn't know how would end. "i love you, but man." she stated looking down.

"let's just get through this last day, and i won't see you until you grow the hell up." she exclaimed breaking her heart and opening up the door for the crew to come back in. chris stared at his best friend, swallowed before sitting down in a new chair away from sophia.

even if it meant there friendship over, sophia knew she had to do it for selena's sake.

𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵 - 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆

selena closed her eyes, tear coming out. she felt horrible that sophia did what she did. but that's eventruly how he ended up back with her. "wow, chris. you need to say something." selena pleaded. "i want her to be the godmother of one of these babies- and that'll only happen with you speaking to her." selena admitted. selena and chris both had pondered on there own about godparents. he knew sophia would a godmother, but didn't know selena thought about it too. "i love you, and want you all to myself but sophia is your bestest friend. harry and dylan are mine, you need the support system especially in the field that we work in babe. she's good for you, just like they are." she said smiling. 

"ok. i'll call her right now." he said pulling out his phone. 

best friends do fight.