ⁿᵉʷˢ ᵃʳᵗⁱᶜˡᵉ

Chris Evans spotted for the first time since the announcement of the alleged affair between his wife and Shawn Mendes! Without his wedding ring! Already calling it quits?

Currently he is in  the process of beginning his new movie alongside Sophia Bush in Marriage: A True Story; oh what timing! Previously the two worked on a rom com in 2005, called Wine and Dine. The two have remained really good friends, Sophia even been invited to their wedding last December but could not make it as she was filming her first directed movie: A Mothers Love which is set to premiere at TIFF 2020.

A source close to the Evans have reported to us that, "they're taking time apart from one another right now. selena is spending time with her family and chris is going to be shooting in new york city for three months. who knows, selena might show up to see him. nothing is set in stone just yet. it's especially heartbreaking as the two were just beginning to start a family. now we have to wait even longer to see little one's running around" the source revealed. also, close friends and family are said to be heartbroken over the news. they never expected this to happen, especially not so close to there wedding. 

fans are calling for the pair to reconnect and make up. only time will tell.

-E! News.

Tom Holland caught in heat over Chris and Selena Evans comment

Robert Downey Jr, not sure what to do now *jokingly*

Sebastian Stan seen leaving Chris' and Selena's house in the early hours with bags

:) hope you all enjoyed some TEA