ⁱᵐ ᵗⁱʳᵉᵈ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ

☆

        ˢᵉˡᵉⁿᵃ ʳᵒˡˡᵉᵈ ᵃᵇᵒᵘ ᵗ in her bed, scrolling on her phone. going through texts, emails etc. things hadn't ceased between her and the media- but she didn't want to be scared of using her own phone anymore. it had been 3 weeks since the news broke of her alleged "affair" between her and shawn and she honestly didn't know how much more isolation she could take. between her and chris. her friends. family. fans. she started to pace around her room as she typed a message to chris. this was the longest they had gone without speaking with one another since getting back together, and it was breaking both of there hearts.

"hey." jasmine spoke unsurely. selena stopped mid step and looked up to her sister giving her a soft smile.

locking her phone, selena responded with "what do you want?". "to talk to you." she responded moving towards her baby sister slowly.

"why? when you know how i feel about you?" she said moving out of jasmines way for her to sit on her bed.

"as much as much as you hate me, i knew you needed me." she responded, knowing damn well selena knew it. selena looked down and sat on her bed.

"you know i really hate you right?" she asked and jasmine responded with a laugh.

"im sorry for everything i have done. what i've done has been pretty shitty." jasmine spoke the words selena thought she would never hear. "wait what? you pick now to apologize?!" selena said confused. jasmine laughed, "because of all the wrong i've done. becuase if i don't apologize to you now- your heart and soul won't be ready to go back to chris because of how scared you are. scared that life wont end up how you want it to. scared that life that hasn't be perfect, wont end up how you want it to be." she said saying the words that selena was scared to admit.

selena was scared of chris being mad at her, scared of being apart. scared of losing him once more.

jasmine let out a few tears as selena spoke, "im tired of losing people." she finally admitted.

"I lost nick when i thought he was happy, i lost justin when i thought he was happy and i've lost chris when we were happy." selena said sobbing. jasmine pulled her little sister in, rubbing her back.

"maybe it is a good thing, that were a part." she stopped before crying. "but it also looks suspicious, that i cheated. when i didn't." selena admitted.

"i just need to talk to seb. who will then talk to chris, to get through to him." she concluded.

"already one step ahead of you." jasmine smiled wiping selena's tear before walking down the stairs with her.

:)