ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉⁿᵈˢ

ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗᵉˢᵗ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ

                        ᶜʰʳⁱˢ ᵇᵃʳᵍᵉᵈ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ  his wife's old house and called for selena, "selena, i know you're here." he said alerting the woman. she got up from her bed and met him, halfway down the stairs. he heart pounded in her chest, her anxiety rising. 

"is it true?" he asked looking down at her stomach and back at her face. she swallowed, nodding then smiling.

"it is, im pregnant." she said as he came up and engulfed her in a hug. he twirled her around and laughed with the blossoming woman. "wait chris-" he cut her off. "no, no. i don't care. i know, i believe you. i was an asshole once again and damn god.." he rambled hugging her. she rubbed his back sighing. "you were,  but we do need to talk chris." she said pushing him back and walking back into the bedroom. she sat down on the bed. 

"you hurt me, again. you left me when i was most vulnerable again. last time it was when my grandma died. now it's this, you can't bolt when things get icky. that's not having  a partnership chris." selena explained. "i know, i should not have done what i did either times. you know i don't like confrontation and situations like these." he responded. "i know." she smiled resting her head on her shoulder. he took her in his arms and laid back. "but by facing them together, we become even closer. we react as man and wife." she smiled at the love of her life. 

"i made a vow, and i promise to abide by it." he smiled. "and at first, i thought you might of lied to me but i've known you for over ten years. i jumped to conclusions." he added. "i know you did, and i understand. especially with minka history, i know. but- you know and everyone knows that was around us that i never had a thing with shawn." she explained.

"you are going to be the best mother ever." he said staring at the amazing,strong ass woman in front of him. "i know." she said sarcastically before taking chris' hands and brought them to her ever growing stomach. she was currently six months. when chris left she was almost four  months, but he didn't think anything of it because he thought it may have been her medicine not going well with her. something she'd gone through time and time again. 

" and you are going to be the best father to these two." she said waiting for him to realize. 

"twins?!" he exclaimed, she nodded laughing. he kissed her stomach and stood up doing a happy dance. 

one was a blessing, two was a amazing. he couldn't wait.

"god i love you." he said smothering his wife with kisses.

love begins and end with a mothers love, well maybe a husbands for his wife.

Happy New Year!