ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʰᵒʷ ᵗᵒ ᶠᵉᵉˡ

ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ

ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ

selena walked out the back door, chris staring for a moment before returning his attention to sebastian and anthony  who was currently on facetime.

"ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʰᵒʷ ᵗᵒ ᶠᵉᵉˡ qᵘⁱᵗᵉ ʰᵒⁿᵉˢᵗˡʸ." he confessed. 

chris woke at 7 this morning to his phone ringing with his managers name on it. sometime an hour before- photos of shawn and selena had been put out onto the internet. he took the call in the kitchen with dodger following behind. "you've got to be shitting me, phil." he said turning on his keurig. phil flooded chris' phone with photos through text and chris instantly turned sick. so his worst fears were coming true. as well as selena's one goal in life:  to not end up like her parents. he knew he couldn't think like that. "im sorry man, but we are gonna put a statement out at 12 with mendes." he exclaimed. 

"i just can't believe this is happening." chris admitted.

"can i stay with one of you guys? for a bit?" chris asked not wanting to be around this house where they were just beginning there marriage in. just starting a family. "always. as long as you need." sebastian spoke. "were actually on our way to pick you up right now." anthony added, before he heard the garage door open once again. chris stood up and opened the door to see his two best friends in the whole wide world. who no matter what would be there.

how much of an idiot could he have been? chris thought. chris had just gotten done with a fitting and left with dodger before he realized he had left his own ring in the studio, and that's when the paperazzi had spotted him. selena and chris hadn't spoken for three weeks. he in rehearsal for broadway and fittings for his movie with sophia who was eager to see how he was doing in person. "its going to be ok. im gonna go pick it up so you can sleep. you need it." seb said shutting chris' door in his house. chris had been crashing for the three weeks straight with him, and knew he didn't want his best friend out of the house until he's no longer hungover. 

today anthony and sebastian were gonna sit him down and have a quick chat. he needed this 'intervention' one would call it and he needed it quickly. he was on the verge of losing two huge projects, and honestly chris did not need that. not right now. not when his marriage was in shambles over photos and rumors. but chris was definant of not going to selena again, she would have to come to him. in which, she was scared as hell. she was currently thinking he would not take her back. so she was in the studio day and night, with harry and dylan creating music. some she would release but a lot she would not.   

around 3 am sebastian stopped back into his malibu home with anthony, knowing damn well chris would be drinking until around 7 then sleeping till 5 and doing it all again the next. dodger padded to the door, greeting his 'uncles' and took them to chris who was watching E! News re runs, of course trying to see what selena was up to. apparently, she hadn't been seen except for two snaps on instagram from dylan and harry- but other than that no one had seen her. shawn had also been suspiciously quiet since the statement and chris was fretted, only fueling his anger and un relenting fear of them cheating together. 

anthony and sebastian stood behind the couch before chris took notice, chris rolled his eyes and swung another sip of beer. only two were left in the six pack and after those were done he'd be sleeping like a baby in his warm bed. anthony turned off the tv, chris screaming in complaint. "no, you don't get to scream or cry. you don't get to do anything but sit down and listen. got it?" anthony said treating chris like a five year old. chris bit his lip before sitting down on the couch again. the two friends sat across on the two outer chairs and stared at chris for a moment before starting. 
"your behavior for the past few weeks has not been good. you've grown arrogant, mean, drinking and sleeping constantly. forgetting your wedding ring at a fitting to make things worse." anthony started. "like you should even speak about a wedding ring." chris mouthed off, referencing the divorce between him and his wife within the last year. anthony nodded, letting sebastian to take over.

"chris, this is not you. would selena want to see you like this?" he questioned the heart broken man. chris looked at chris with a knowing look- all three of them knew the answer. 

"i know. im just not sure what to do anymore." he confessed. "you can go to work sober and not hungover." anthony suggested. chris nodded," i know." he said standing up and taking the bottles and recycled them. "come on dodger." chris said throwing on his gym shoes. "thanks guys, this has meant a lot." chris said putting on dodgers leash as dodger jumped up and down at his dad. chris exited the house, beginning his jog.

anthony looked at sebastian as he stood up and laughed. 

"so what the hell did selena tell you?" 

:) hope you all enjoyed !