ᶠˡᵃˢʰᵇᵃᶜᵏ

ᵃᵖʳⁱˡ ˢⁱˣᵗᵉᵉⁿᵗʰ, ²⁰⁰⁹

             ᶜʰʳⁱˢ ˢᵗᵃʳᵉᵈ at the young woman and smiled, the two had just met for the first time on set of their movie midnight of 93 a romantic comedy. jasmine could feel her heart beat raising as she followed chris into the makeup trailer. he was one hot dude, and jasmine defiantly wanted to hook up with him. that's what she did, one night stands and nothing more.

jasmine currently was laughing at whatever chris had dumbly said and also texting her sister selena, who was also filiming and on set actually next store. she wanted to hangout and invited her sister over when she could. chris on the other hand was already done with jasmine. he could see right through her 'act' and grimaced at the relationship.

"my sister is gonna hang out for a bit, her boyfriend just broke up with her." jasmine said cooly before getting up and walk away. what the hell, chris thought. who would say that? jasmine swayed her hips as she left, chris sighing a breath of relief as to say that he was happy he didnt have to deal with her for the time being. 

"selena!" she heard that voice screech, the fakeness pouring through. that's when a soft voice erupted from the young girl, "hi jasmine." chris looked up from his phone and saw selena for the first time. his heart began to beat fast, as she smiled laughing. jasmine pointed behind her towards chris. selena peered around her sister, she smiled shyly before walking over. he stood up and met up with them. he couldn't take his eyes off of her. 

"hi, im selena." she said holding out her hand. chris peered down, hoping to god she would not realize how clammy his hand was. "chris." he said shaking her hand. jasmine could feel the connection between the two and boiled with rage. she believed that selena got everything she wanted in life. jasmine put on a fake smile, as the three chatted- clearly jasmine was the third wheel. 

this wouldn't be forgotten. even if it took everything in her power to have chris for herself.

:) I hope you enjoyed!