Strange Girl

A/N: you'll have to read "READ FIRST" to understand. it's quite important. ik at least one of you skipped it ;)

his eyelids fluttered open showing his tired golden eyes. his eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness of his room. 

earlier he slept in the afternoon due to the exhaustion he felt after finishing his 1-month due work in one go. 

he sat up and his hands traveled to his desk beside him. after a few seconds, his hands finally grasped his phone. he picked it up and checked on the time. 

his lock screen showed 11:50. he put down his phone and get ready to sleep again. but to no avail, his stomach just wouldn't stop growling. 

he covered his eyes with his arm and sighed before finally surrendering to the intense hunger he was feeling.

he stood up and walked out of his room to check on his fridge hoping his roommate bought something to eat since he had not eaten anything homemade for quite a while. 

his hopes were crashed as soon as he opened it and found absolutely nothing inside. he sighed for the nth time and closed his fridge.

'of course, he didn't buy anything. I forgot he's broke'

he put on his hoodie on top of his tank top and put on his shoes. he grabbed his key and slide out of his house carefully, worried he would wake his roommate up. he lives in a simple house he rented with his housemate. 

the house is located in a cozy neighborhood which is quite spacious. it has its own convenience store, park, gas station, school, cafe, and a lot more. the place is also near his college so it's a really nice place. 

without even realizing it, he opened the store's door mindlessly and step into the store with his eyes barely opening. 

he quickly snatched cup ramen and pay for it. he turned on his phone to see it's 11:55. he walked quietly through a park which in his opinion is quite scary at night. 

suddenly a mesmerizing sight caught his eyes. there was a girl sitting on the swing. her (h/l) (h/c) hair shone under the moonlight so beautifully.

there was a melancholy vibe around her but it also looks like she's brighter than the moon. before she realized she wasn't alone, he quickly dashed away to his house.

---------

the next day Xiao stayed up late to study for his theory test. his tired eyes scanned his notes once again before closing his notebook like he would never open it again. 

he glanced at his clock seeing it's 11:30, he flopped down on his comfy bed and prepared himself to sleep.

just like magic, all his tiredness and sleepiness suddenly disappeared into thin air the moment he closed his eyes.

it took everything in him to not scream like a madman and burn everything down. he stood up and decided that maybe some fresh air might help.

he put on his jacket and walked out of his house just like yesterday, but this time he's staying far far away from the park.

he walked across the park peacefully thinking he's alone but stopped the very moment he caught a glimpse of the same girl from yesterday walking to the swing. 

his heartbeat stopped and his instinct told him to run back as fast as he can. and of course, he did so.

why would anyone randomly go to the park every midnight??

such a strange girl