Sickness

the evening wind ran past your hair, sending chills down your spines. you looked around to see the window wide open, letting all those winds into your cozy and warm house.

on the couch, was your housemate. her fingers nonchalantly scrolled down her phone with her back rested on the couch. 

her laptop was placed on the table in front of her, still wide open, indicating she had just finished her school assignments and would start studying after a break.

your fingers carefully put your dirty plates in your sink. your hands reached for the faucet but a hand to your shoulder stopped you.

you turned your head to see your housemate with a displeased look on her face. her eyebrows furrowed and her bright purple eyes stabbed you with concern.

her usually tied hair was let loose. her long purple hair swayed behind her back along with the wind while her eyes kept demanding an explanation.

not getting what she wanted, she sighed then face palmed herself. without you realizing, she put both of her hands on your waist. 

in an instant, you could feel the world around you spun then it came to stop with your housemate in front of you. 

your head felt dizzy for a little while and you winced unconsciously. this didn't go unnoticed to her and she only crossed her arms in response.

"y/n. what did I tell you? stay. in. bed. just rest y/n. I'll do the dishes for you" those words left her mouth as she urged you to go back to your room. 

before you realized it, she already closed your door behind you with a loud thud. sighing, you made your way to your bed as you could hear your roommate start doing your dishes. 

your housemate, Keqing. despite her being younger than you, you often found her taking care of you instead of the other way around. 

though she's just as workaholic as you are, she knew how to take care of you. she was also the one who turned your cold and dull house into your lively house now.

you truly were lucky to know her. 

your feet walked slowly as you traced your walls for support. already knowing your way, you closed your eyes as you felt intense nauseating pain.

you could swear you thought the pain had stopped before you walked out of your room. finally getting to your bed, you sat on the side of your bed as your hand reached for your blanket on the other side. 

without wasting any time, you crawled under your thick and comfy blanket. closing your eyes, you waited patiently to fall asleep, not knowing what it would do to you.