Band-Aid

with little to no struggle, you managed to get Xiao on his feet again. his calloused hand intertwined with yours and you could tell he has a quite toned body.

you scanned his condition a little and found a little scratch on his arm. luckily, earlier this evening, you stopped by the convenience store.

you gently grabbed his hand and lead him to the swing. fortunately for you, Xiao didn't freak out, run away, or screams.

you signaled him to sit on the empty swing beside the one you always use and he somehow understood what you mean.

you kneeled and reach for your tote bag. a smile appeared on your serious face after your fingers grasped the exact thing you were looking for.

however, your smile turned into a nervous smile after you took a closer look into the band-aid on your hands. 

a light blue, clouds patterned band-aid. it's pretty clear you bought the wrong package of band-aids. well, it's better than nothing. besides you already dragged Xiao all the way.

you put some tissues and the band-aid in your pocket then turned to face Xiao. you find it a little amusing how his face screamed confusion.

you stood up and scanned the left side of the park a little. after finding a tap, you turned to the confused guy behind you.

"Follow me" you walked quietly and Xiao trailed behind you.

you stopped right in front of the tap and kneeled to check the water. you opened the tap and the crystal clear liquid ran through your fingers. 

you brought your hand a little closer to your face and sniffed the water. it has no strange odor and it looks normal. 

"The water's clean. can you clean it yourself or should I help you with it?" you asked him, pointing at his arm.

"I can do it myself" the cold water hits his arm and he flinched a little. after a few seconds, Xiao closed the tap and turned to you.

you took out the tissue package with your dominant hand and placed his arm on your other hand. his eyes widened in shock and he took back his arms harshly.

"I doubt you can dry it yourself. I'm not even sure if you can see the scratch" you gave him a gentle smile as he stares into your eyes with a cautious expression. 

Xiao hesitantly put his arm back on your hand without looking away from your face. you traced the tissue gently around the scratch on his bicep.

now that you're under the lamp-post, you could see his tattoo quite clearly. it's so eye-catching you couldn't help but stare at it.

you realized that it has fully dried so you put quickly on the bad-aid on top of the scratch and stood up just as quickly. 

you walked to the swing and sat there comfortably. you heard light footsteps from behind you, so you thought Xiao would leave. 

even though you weren't moving, you can't help but feel a little hot. there's something in his golden eyes that made you feel attracted to him.

you still remember how those eyes of his stared right into yours as if asking if he could trust you. you've been observing him from afar for a few days.

it's obvious that he saw you too. but even so, he never approached you first. so you knew you would never have the chance to see him up close ever again.

A/N: you never talk with Xiao ever again. end of the story. but where's the fun in that?