3

Sunoo quickly washed himself up. He quietly cried and sniffled in front of the mirror as he thought how his second day as a trainee was a complete 360 of the first. Sunoo heard a toilet stall being unlocked and quickly wiped his tears away. 

The unknown male walked out straight towards the basin and washed his hands. 

Sunoo forced a smile on his face and politely whispered a hello which the boy paid no attention to. 

"Don't smile when you don't feel like it," The unknown male muttered before walking out silently. 

Sunoo softly smiled this time genuinely at how kind it was of the male who didn't even know him to utter those words. His bubbly personality was the only thing that made him unique and it was relieving hearing that he didn't need to be happy all the time. 

Sunoo didn't get a good look at the male's face as his vision was blurry because of his tears but he really wanted to thank the male. All Sunoo knew was that the male was tall and had a deep voice. 

sunoo @sunooshine it's my second day and i already feel defeated. 

heesung replying to @sunooshine are you okay? I'm on break now come see me at Section B. 

Sunoo quickly gathered his things and headed towards Section B. The practice room of Section B was made of glass walls making anyone from the outside see what's happening on the inside and vice versa. 

Heesung quickly embraced Sunoo in a tight hug outside the practice room. 

"They are staring hyung," Sunoo gently pushed Heesung away. He didn't want Heesung's reputation to be tarnished by associating with him. 

"Let them stare right now I only care about you." Heesung smiled warmly as he ruffled the boy's hair. 

Sunoo explained what happened earlier and couldn't help but to cry again. 

"Don't cry Sunoo, I have a video of the choreography that they are learning in Section A I'll send it to you. I'm sorry I can't teach it to you because I have to teach Section B today," Heesung whispered apologetically. 

"It's okay hyung, you already lent me your hoodie and sent me the video. If I'm going to become an idol I need to have my chin up and try harder!" Sunoo punched the air with a small giggle. 

"Atta boy that's the spirit! I'll see you later okay?" 

"M'sorry hyung but I'm going to have to learn this so I don't think I'll be able to join you for lunch today!" 

Heesung smiled as he watched the younger walk away. 

He hoped the younger wouldn't lose his bubbly and bright nature. 

~

L