11

sunoo @sunooshine followed you back. 

He's truly a ray of sunshine. 

Sunghoon felt like God sent an angel his way. Sunoo was so lovely, lively and bubbly. He wondered how his optimism never diminished. He knows how some of the other trainees talk about him and after all he's also friends with Jay and Ni-ki who particularly aren't fond of Sunoo. 

He knew it was cowardly of him to not speak up against his friends when they bullied him or ask others to shut up and stop spreading fake rumours about him. 

Yet when Sunoo didn't blame him for not speaking up against Ni-ki when he tripped the former and how he was so thankful for a mere sentence he said, Sunghoon couldn't stop his heart from fluttering. 

It was getting difficult to control a smile from blooming on his face whenever Sunoo spoke animatedly. Sunoo was already growing on him and they had their first-ever proper conversation only about 12 hours ago. 

He watched the boy wave before entering the studio. Sunghoon's lips twitched but this time instead of suppressing it, he let a small chuckle. 

God, this boy is killing me. 

"Yah didn't you say you were around the corner what took you so long?" Heesung whined as he made space for the younger to sit. 

"I was talking to Sunghoon," Sunoo replied. 

"Sunghoon? As in the Ice Prince?" 

"Yeah why?" 

"Yah morning guys!" Jake plopped onto the ground beside Jungwon. 

"Guess what Jake, Sunoo here talked to Sunghoon." 

"You're kidding! That boy talks to nobody except Jay and Ni-ki and I've been here for a year!" Jungwon was shocked. 

"I'm in his Section and he hasn't even glanced at me let alone talked bro!" Jake exclaimed trying to explain how shocked he was. 

"He's so kind and sweet! We talked last night too in the ice rink!" 

"I don't buy this shit," Heesung muttered. 

"Neither do I," Jungwon fist-bumped Heesung. 

"You guys, I'm serious! He's really nice but really shy! I'll try to get him to talk to yall later. Heesung don't roll your eyes, he's really nice!" Sunoo tried to defend his new friend. 

"Fine, I'll believe it if I see it with my own eyes." 

L