6

Sunoo quickly planted himself right in front of Sunghoon. 

Sunghoon halted in his steps his eyes narrowing down on the boy standing in front of him. 

The loud canteen had become silent whispers and murmurs spreading throughout. 

"I...er.." Sunoo stammered. 

"Move," Sunghoon uttered. 

"I just wanted to say...thank you... for saying that earlier...in the toilet I mean..." Sunoo whispered smiling at Sunghoon. 

Sunghoon blinked, a little speechless at how beautiful the boy was. He was pretty even when he had been crying. 

Due to Sunghoon's lack of response, "Oh it wasn't you earlier? I'm sorry! This is so embarrassing–" 

"No problem," Sunghoon whispered before two boys stood beside Sunghoon. 

"What are you doing with this boy Hoonie?" Jay asked. 

Sunoo locked eyes with another boy beside the unknown male. 

Niki locked his eyes with Sunoo and smirked at the scared expression on his face. 

Sunghoon replied, "Nothing." 

Sunoo quickly tried to walk away from them not noticing how Niki had stuck out his foot. 

Sunoo tripped, his palms landing hard on the ground. 

"Didn't see you there sorry," Niki smirked as he towered over Sunoo who was on the floor. 

"That's it Sunoo come here," Jungwon called out. 

"Oh, Sunoo needs his friends to protect him? How sweet?" Niki sneered his head cocked to the right as he tried to catch the eyes of the boy who was hugging Jake. 

Heesung gently pushed Niki back, "Back off asshole." 

"I'll let him go this time. Can't promise about the next time though," Niki winked before strutting away with Jay and Sunghoon. 

L