20

"Okay now that we are all here spill," Jake said impatiently. 

It was lunchtime and the trio had hustled Sunoo out of the practice room and to the canteen with minutes. Sunghoon just wordlessly trailed behind them and took a seat beside Sunoo. Heesung, Jungwon and Jake were itching to know what the hell is going on. Secretly, Sunghoon was too. 

"Calm down guys... Er, Ni-ki just offered to let me stay in his room since Jay kicked me out three days ago." 

"Jay kicked you out three days ago and Ni-ki offered you to stay in his room? Bitch spill the details! I don't want to listen to this half-assed story," Jungwon rambled. 

"Fine! So, you know Jay kicked me out and then I met Sunghoon at the ice rink and decided to sleep in the ice rink since it was the only air-conditioned place. Sunghoon then told me that other than Jay only Ni-ki had no roommates so then I asked Ni-ki and he said yes. Then, I ended up staying in his room for the night. End of story," Sunoo regurgitated everything that had happened so far. 

Maybe not everything but you get the idea. 

"Since nobody wants to say it...I'll say it. Then, why the fuck are you blushing like crazy?" Jake sassed. 

Jungwon arched his eyebrow. Heesung smirked. Sunghoon let's just say he had a small frown which dissipated into the cold, unbothered look. 

"I may have jumped on him like literally...and cuddled with him..." Sunoo whispered shyly looking anywhere else but the four pairs of eyes trained on him. 

Jungwon started coughing and choking on air while Jake spat his water out. 

"Er...the jumping part was on me but Ni-ki was the one who got into my bed," Sunoo hurriedly explained. 

Heesung pat Jungwon's back while Sunghoon glared at Jake for spitting water on him. 

"Is that the reason why Ni-ki is glaring at us from his table?" Heesung muttered which everyone heard. 

Sunghoon got up and dragged Ni-ki out of the canteen. Jay turned to look at the trio only to see that Jungwon, Jake and Sunoo had equally confused expressions plastered on their faces. 

L