22

Ni-ki got out of the shower to see Sunoo on the bed drying his hair wearing a shirt that reached his thighs and shorts which was hidden underneath his shirt. 

"Fuck does he even know he's seducing me?" Ni-ki mumbled under his breath. 

"You need someone to cuddle with to go to sleep right?" Sunoo teased. 

Ni-ki's eyes snapped and locked with the boy who was swinging his legs at the edge of the bed. 

"Shut up," Ni-ki muttered, trying to hide his red ears with his hair. 

 "Aw is the bully getting upset?" Sunoo taunted. 

Ni-ki jumped on Sunoo, trapping the boy beneath him as he loomed over the squirming boy under him. "What will you do about it huh?" Ni-ki pined the boy's arms above his head before Sunoo could push him away. 

Sunoo blinked as he stared at Ni-ki who was pinning him down on the bed. He really wanted to kiss those lips. What are you thinking Sunoo, him of all people? 

"Whatcha staring at?" Ni-ki teased as he licked his lips slowly loving how Sunoo was staring at him. 

Ni-ki inched closer, "Do you want to kiss me ddeonu?" Ni-ki murmured innocently. Sunoo could see the sly mind working behind the innocent look Ni-ki is trying to pull off. 

Sunoo pushed Niki off of him, to the latter's surprise. 

"I'm not that desperate and that for you out of all people," Sunoo whistled, pretending to be unbothered. Let me reiterate the keyword – pretend

Ni-ki was just so distracting. Besides his rude behaviour and ego, he realised that there was some sort of reasoning for him to act that way. Sunoo realised that Ni-ki absolutely despised some of the trainees here and he racked his brain for days. Those people had one thing in common, they lacked sincerity. They were after the fame that idol life might bring. They were training not for their passion for music or dancing but for the benefits that come from debuting as a Korean pop idol. 

One thing he's come to realise about Ni-ki is that dancing and music are his life. He truly admired his passion and love for it and recognised how hard he works to improve. The way his eyes twinkled when the choreographer praises him during evaluation or when he smiles while looking at himself in the mirror after dancing for hours or the times when he silently sat in the studio with music in the background as he bobbed his head to the beat. 

Sunoo noticed. He noticed how real Ni-ki was compared to the other fake people there. Sunoo stared at the boy in front of him who had a small, subtle pout on his face. God, he was just so perfect. I like him so much. 

"Oh fuck," Sunoo mumbled to himself as he hurriedly clambered out his bed. This was not the way he expected his first love to evolve. 

"No, no, no, no..." Sunoo spoke to himself as he quickly grabbed his phone and chucked on his slide-ons. He shouldn't be crushing on someone who was way out of his league. 

This is him practically setting himself up for heartbreak. 

Sunoo felt two hands clamp onto his wrists. "Sun–" 

"I gotta go. I won't be here tonight." Sunoo hurriedly whispered before he ran out the door out of Ni-ki's sight. 

L