"Let's take ten, gather back here at 10.20." Heesung gave a break for everyone to catch their breath and hydrate themselves. They have been going at it for a long time and he could see everyone tiring themselves out. 

– 

"Who do you think that is?" Taki whispered. Sunghoon, Niki, Taki, K and Hanbin were seated in a circle catching their breath. 

"I don't know but Heesung hyung looked super worried after checking his phone and practically ran out when that boy showed up." K muttered. 

"Don't you think they are very touchy?" Hanbin pointed out. 

"I have never seen Heesung hug someone like that other than Jungwon." Taki added on. 

"Don't assume shit guys," K mumbled. 

"He's the new guy and apparently also Jay's roommate; heard he got kicked out from Section A just now" Taki showed the text he got from a friend in the other room. 

"Not surprised he probably couldn't keep up. With that chubby face and weak body, I don't even know why he's here," Ni-ki chuckled rolling his eyes. 

"That's mean Riki," Taki mumbled. 

"I'm just saying what I saw! And I go by Niki now Taki." 

"Yo Sunghoon you still there? Mr Ice Prince?" 

Sunghoon just rolled his eyes before getting up to refill his bottle. 

"Where are you going Sunghoon break's almost over," Heesung stopped Sunghoon at the door. 

"I'm leaving." 

"Who said you could do that?" 

"That's how it works in this Section." 

"I'll have to report you leaving halfway then." 

"Do it then," Sunghoon uttered before walking out. 

Heesung wanted to punch the male. 

Sunghoon always looked bored and uninterested. He was over with the nonchalant behaviour Sunghoon exuded. His eyes always looked like they were calculating and the way he stares is almost like he could read you completely. 

Heesung hated it. 

Sunghoon truly lived up to the name ice prince coined by the rest. He never participated in the bullying Jay and Niki does but the way he looks at you as if you are gum beneath his shoe just makes you want to cower. 

The way he demeans you with his rare words and how his presence and aura makes you feel inferior; Heesung absolutely hated it. 

He was cold, brutal and ruthless. 

~

L