"That's all for now, you all can go lunch." Heesung dismissed them and waited until everyone cleared out before walking towards the canteen by himself. 

"I saw his tweet just now is he alright?" Jake launched himself at Heesung. 

Jungwon has shortly joined them with his lunch. 

"Guess who did that to him. It was Jay," Heesung muttered feeling infuriated. 

"It was Jay?" 

"Yeah, your so-called crush did that to our precious Sunoo!" 

"I don't understand how you like that mean bully!" 

"He's nice sometimes Jake!" Jake rolled his eyes at Jungwon's answer. Jungwon was too blinded by Jay like several others. 

"You know Jay's friend Sunghoon? The boy had the audacity to walk away during practice. He had the nerve to tell me that's how it works in Section B!" Heesung huffed. 

"Yeah, they go by a system there apparently. The top three ranked at the monthly review every two weeks can do anything they want to do," Jake informed. 

"Apparently, Jake, Niki and Jay have been the undefeated three in Section B." 

"No wonder they walk around like they are the kings of the place," Heesung muttered. 

– 

Sunoo was practising in one of the smaller practice rooms in the building. He was tired but he really needed to nail the choreography. 

He heard a click in the door to see someone barging in. 

"Hello, I'm sorry but I'm using this room unless you want to share?" Sunoo asked politely to the unknown male. 

Sunghoon's eyes immediately locked with Sunoo's. 

Everyone here knew that this room was off-limits, it was unspoken but the room belonged to the ice prince. Sunghoon averted his eyes from the joyful boy in front of him before silently walking out. 

The gear's in his mind worked and Sunoo realised that male might be the one who talked to him in the toilet earlier. 

Quickly Sunoo ran after the male who had made his way to the canteen to find Jay and Niki. 

"Hey Sunoo–" Jake called but Sunoo was running after someone else not noticing his friends. 

"Who is he running after? I thought he wasn't having lunch?" Heesung asked. 

L