16

Ni-ki was twisting and turning in his bed. He needed someone to sleep with and usually, he'd sneak into Sunghoon's room. 

Right now he couldn't do that. Sunghoon was acting up and he didn't want to go in there and find himself in an awkward situation the next morning. 

Propping himself on his elbows he looked to his right where Sunoo was sleeping soundly, the moonlight gently lighting up his pale face. Ni-ki was restless and he really needed the sleep before he regrets tomorrow. 

"Fuck it," Ni-ki mutters under his breath before gently sliding himself under the covers beside Sunoo. 

Sunoo felt the bed shift and someone getting into his bed. He lightly peeked and was relieved to see Ni-ki's face. 

Imagine a stranger getting in your bed that'd be creepy as fuck. 

"Not tired?" Sunoo whispered. 

"Shut up and sleep," Ni-ki mumbled. 

"You okay Ni-ki?" Sunoo shifted closer to him, to check if he was crying or something. 

"I said go to sleep," Ni-ki groaned. 

"Goodnight then," Sunoo sighed before shifting to the corner. 

Ni-ki kept tossing and turning in Sunoo's bed causing Sunoo not to be able to sleep. Sunoo knew what his problem was instantly. Sunoo buried his head in Ni-ki's chest, Sunoo's arms around Niki's waist. 

"Stop moving and sleep Ni-ki," Sunoo whispered. 

Ni-ki immediately put his arms around Sunoo and tangled their legs together, finally finding it comfortable to sleep. The two slept with small smiles etched on their faces. 

Sunoo woke up in the morning to find Ni-ki gone. 

Sighing to himself, Sunoo quickly put himself together and thought that it was for the best not to see the other right now. 

Confrontation at the crack ass of dawn did not seem like an appealing choice. 

sunoo @sunooshine life is getting stranger by the day 

heesung replying to @sunooshine ooh 

jungwon replying to @sunooshine spill the tea 

jake replying to @sunooshine @jungwonnie like he said spill it

L