23

Ni-ki sat there dumbfounded. He blinked once. Twice. He was sure he wasn't dreaming. One moment they were teasing each other and the next Sunoo had run out the door. 

Had I done something wrong? 

Ni-ki couldn't help but wonder if his actions were too... overwhelming. He practically had asked Sunoo whether he wanted to kiss him. 

"Fuck I'm such a moron." Niki slapped himself as he realised how stupid he had been. He just needed to wait for Sunoo to come around and he will just wait. 

He'll come around. Ni-ki repeated that over and over in his mind. 

He'll come around. Right? 

sunoo @sunooshine i'm so fucked. screw you, stupid heart.

Someone was furiously knocking on the door. 

"Give me a moment!" The knocking didn't cease. 

"What the fuck do you want– Sunoo?" Heesung opened the door half asleep, ready to give whoever was outside his door a piece of his mind. 

"Can I stay the night, please?" Sunoo begged. 

"Hey, hey, hey calm down. What's wrong?" 

"I think I like Ni-ki." Sunoo's statement hung in the air as Heesung's half-awake brain tried to process whatever Sunoo said. 

"Wait...did you just say Ni-ki?" A smile erupted on his face before he cheered loudly. 

Sunoo was so confused. Here he was seriously panicking and Heesung was cheering like he was at a football game. 

"Hello, I'm here freaking out excuse you Heesung," Sunoo huffed. 

"Right. Well, Jungwon and I bet that you liked Ni-ki and Jake bet that you liked Sunghoon. Thank god you like Ni-ki. I just made 30,000 won in a heartbeat." 

"I can't believe you bet on me like that! Yall my friends or what?" 

"Aw don't be like that. I'll split it with you. Anyways, why are you panicking so much?" 

"I'm not supposed to like him! Hello, the agency will never approve for one. Two, Ni-ki might be straight. Three, I'm way out of his league even if he's into men." 

Gosh, Sunoo hated himself. Why did he have to like Ni-ki out of all people? 

"Hello, your first reason is invalid. Soobin hyung and Yeonjun hyung are dating. Beomgyu hyung and Taehyun hyung are dating. Taehyung sunbaenim and Jungkook sunbaenim are dating. So technically if you two were to date, it wouldn't be illegal. Now that's out of the way. Let's figure out a way to see if Ni-ki likes you too!" 

"Geez hyung do I have to say it a million times? Ni-ki doesn't like me. He's so straight forward and I'm pretty sure by now he would have confessed if he liked anyone. He's so territorial that he would jumped quickly. So I'm 100% sure he doesn't like me." 

"Can't argue with you on that one so let's come up with a game plan. #MissionSunki How does that sound?" 

"It was just fantastic hyung. I'm so proud of you. Are you hoping to hear that? Let's get on track here." 

"Right, so are you going to confess or..." 

"Not until I make sure that he's not homophobic or until there is a slight possibility that he might have feelings for me." 

~

I said I wouldn't update but I swear this is the last one

grr I've got to study :( 

L