"He doesn't—" Sunoo sobbed, his hands fisting Sunghoon's shirt as Sunghoon gently patted his back. 

"Can I stay with you for tonight?" Sunoo cried. Sunghoon agreed in a heartbeat. 

ni-ki @nishimurariki you agreed and you still did that. fuck you. 

sunoo @sunooshine i hate this feeling. 

sunghoon @iceprincehoon i don't know anymore. 

ta-ki @takoyaki is it just me or tonight is just not it. 

jay @parkjongseong   @takoyaki i think you hit it dead on. 

heesung @heesungie   @takoyaki im worried... 

jake @jakeyboy   @heesungie all three of them are gone... 

jungwon @jungwonnie   @jakeyboy well fuck. 

The atmosphere in the trainee room was obnoxiously suffocating. Monthly evaluations had just ended and the producers had left to discuss. Everyone was fidgety since today was the day they are announcing the debut lineup. 

It was absolutely nerve-wracking and the tweets from last night had spread like rapid fire among the trainees. Since all the trainees were only allowed to create private handles and keep everything among themselves, everyone in the room was extra shifty knowing something was up between Sunghoon, Sunoo and Ni-ki. 

Then Ta-ki's suspicious tweet with the three's friends replying the tweet had set about many speculations. 

Sunoo had not smiled once except for when he was performing, Sunghoon looked extra...dead and Ni-ki was snappy. 

He was like a ticking time-bomb ready to explode at anyone. He was being exceptionally rude and giving snarky comments here and there. Everyone could guess something had shifted. Ni-ki had changed in the last four months but right now everyone was witnessing the mean, rude original bully behaviour. 

"After I announce the debut lineup, these seven please come to my office." Hitman Bang made his instructions clear. 

"We have discussed and the debut lineup is Heesung, Jake, Jay, Jungwon, Sunghoon, Sunoo and Ni-ki. Congratulations, you are ENHYPEN." 

Claps resounded and the seven who had their names called were elated, surprised and shocked of varying degrees. Begrudgingly, the rest of the trainees, some with longing and some with envy. Wordlessly the seven quickly rushed to Bang-PDnim's office. 

"ENHYPEN. Has a nice ring to it eh?" Bang-PD chuckled. 

– 

so much unresolved drama and now their officially enhypen 

i love doing this <3