32

Jay's team had picked out their roles already and now it is Sunghoon's team's turn to do so. Jay and the rest are doing the funny autopsy room scene from He is Psychometric (watch the video attached at the top of the chapter). Jake is taking the role of Park Ahn (Park Jinyoung), Jay is Kang Sung Mo (Kim Kwon) while Heeseung and Niki are taking the role of the doctor and police woman respectively.

(Scene assigned to Sunghoon's team)^

Everyone was shocked at the scene Sunghoon's team was supposed to perform. There was a kiss scene involved and Jungwon just shut his and Niki's eyes while Sunghoon looked everywhere but the screen. Sunoo, being an avid consumer of Korean dramas, remained unbothered. 

As long as he wasn't the one doing it. 

"Hell yes, I will be acting in Kim Ji-won sunbaenim's role of Rachel Yoo," Jungwon cheered. 

Sunoo got up to pick his role before the PD stopped him. "Since the remaining three roles are the most important leads in this particular scene, why not get all three of you to reveal your roles at the same time?" 

"Hana dul set..." Heeseung counted down. 

"Cha Eunsang" 

"Choi Young-do" 

"Kim Tan" 

Sunoo, Sunghoon and Niki spoke respectively. 

"Fuck," Jake muttered. 

"Cut! Jake-shi please refrain from swearing! Okay guys, let's take a break from filming. We'll give you the scripts for you to memorise while we set up the scenes!" PD smiled politely while handing each of them a sheet of paper with the few lines they had to memorise. 

Sunoo sat at a corner trying to process what just happened a few minutes ago. He's now going to kiss Niki who has feelings for Kai and suddenly hates with all his guts for the whole world to see. 

This absolutely cannot be happening to me right now. 

"Sunoo, you alright?" Jay came up to Sunoo and sat beside him. 

Sunoo and Jay had become closer over the one week since they started actually talking to each other on their way to school and back. They shared many of their classes together too and realised the other isn't as bad as they thought. 

"Hyung...How am I supposed to kiss him? Is it bad that I want to? He hates me, hurt me knowingly and yet I can't seem to get over him! He's most probably going to imagine me as Kai hyung and I feel–" 

"Kai hyung? Like Kai from TXT? What's going on here Sunoo?" Jay was utterly confused. 

Niki and Kai-hyung? 

"That night, I heard Niki confessing to Kai hyung near their dorms, I was upset...I thought he had liked me. I kissed Sunghoon hyung out of jealousy and Niki saw us and he congratulated us. Even at that point he didn't seem to care I kissed Sunghoon but he's going back to bullying me like when we were trainees! I don't know what I did wrong..." Sunoo whispered, a tear rolling down his face. 

He not only lost Niki in a romantic perspective but he had lost him as a friend and the fact that he doesn't know why frustrates him and saddens him.

Jay pulled Sunoo in for a quick hug and whispered, "I'll fix this." 

"I wish you can," Sunoo whispered brokenheartedly. 

i think this chapter is rlly bad but thx for putting up w it

L