18

However, that excuse didn't work because practice as of currently was with both sections but that didn't stop Jake from sending him the "you-better-explain-bitch" expression from across the room. 

Sunghoon and Sunoo were standing in position getting ready to perform. Sunghoon glanced at Sunoo and he could clearly see the nerves kicking in. 

"You alright Sunoo?" 

"I just...I just don't want you to regret choosing me as your partner you know?" Sunoo muttered. He truly did not want to tarnish Sunghoon's high reputation. 

"I won't ever regret it okay?" 

Sunoo smiled but Sunghoon could see that he was still unconvinced. 

"Fighting!" Sunghoon showed his clenched fist hesitantly as he attempted to boost Sunoo's morale. 

Sunoo chuckled as reciprocated the small encouragement. He appreciated the male trying to talk to him and comfort him when it's beyond his comfort-zone to do that. 

"You okay?" Jay elbowed Ni-ki which just hummed. 

Ni-ki stared at the duo dancing. He disliked how Sunghoon and Sunoo were smiling and throwing looks at each other like their in love. 

He knew dancing to the song 0X1 LOVESONG called for such facial expressions but he felt his stomach churn watching them dance...together. 

He clenched his fist when Sunghoon's hand traced up Sunoo's chest and clamped around his neck. It merely lasted for seconds and Ni-ki had enough. 

Ni-ki let out a low, possessive grunt not going unnoticed by Jay but Jay decides to let it slide. 

Ni-ki and Sunghoon's eyes locked together and they stared at each other almost like shooting lasers. 

He did not miss the slight twitch of Sunghoon's lips forming a smirk for a split second which no one paid attention to. 

It fits Sunghoon's mysterious and sexy on stage look but Ni-ki knew the challenge and taunt thrown his way by Sunghoon. 

L