17

Ni-ki woke up as usual at 5 in the morning. He slowly crept out of bed not before admiring Sunoo's face for a good ten minutes. 

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" Ni-ki muttered for the umpteenth time while looking at himself in the mirror as he washed up. 

He knew that ever since Sunoo showed up, his thoughts and actions didn't match. He was thinking more about the boy than dancing. He gets so distracted easily by Sunoo that's insane that he can't rid of him in his mind. Yet he barely knew Sunoo. 

He headed towards the dance room and danced non-stop until his mind shut off and his muscles did all the work. 

It was 6.30 am, he quietly walked outside to bask in the morning breeze before the sun rose. 

Sunoo opened the door and only grabbed his water bottle and phone this time. Finally, he didn't need to bring his duffel bag everywhere since he had a place to stay right now. 

"Sunoo?" 

"Jake, Ta-ki, good morning guys! I didn't know you were roommates!" 

Right then, Sunghoon came out of his room. 

"Sunghoon, good morning!" Sunoo waved. 

Sunghoon silently walked towards them and join the trio standing outside Ni-ki's room. 

"What are you doing here? I thought you were Jay's roommate?" Jake questioned. 

"Isn't this Ni-ki's room though?" Ta-ki piped in. 

Sunghoon just listened to the conversation with slight curiosity. 

Scratch that he was interested why Sunoo walked out Ni-ki's room out of all people. 

"Um...Things happened and I ended up here," Sunoo mumbled shyly, scratching the back of his neck. 

"So you tell me that you ended up staying with Ni-ki the same Ni-ki that humiliated you in front of everyone and the one that talked shit about you?? Bitch you better explain!" Jake exclaimed finding the situation completely absurd. 

"Er... look at the time! You all are in Section B right? Haha, I'm in Section A! Bye!" Sunoo practically rapped before running away. 

"Just you wait Kim Sunoo!" Jake yelled. 

Ta-ki chuckled while Sunghoon frowned not liking whatever that is happening. 

He knew Ni-ki like the back of his hand. 

He knew something was up but he didn't just know what. 

L