21

"You like him," Sunghoon stated.

 Ni-ki knew that it wasn't even a question but more like a confirmation. 

"So?" Ni-ki taunted. 

"You know you aren't good for him," Sunghoon muttered. 

Ni-ki deflated slightly but he didn't show it. Ni-ki knew that though Sunoo may have been the best thing that happened to him, he may have been the worst thing that happened to Sunoo. 

Before Ni-ki could say something Sunghoon uttered, "You clearly don't deserve him." 

Ni-ki ran a hand through his fair, tugging at its end frustratedly. "I know okay? You don't need to rub it in my face Park." 

"Since he hugged you? Since he cuddled you?" 

Ni-ki glared at him. "I'm not after his body. He's just distracting as he smiles. He forgives my shitty personality. He's like an angel. Damnit I like him and I know you do too." 

Ni-ki can't believe he's having this conversation with Sunghoon. 

"I'm not going to chase after him," Sunghoon stated plainly. 

"You're giving up?" 

"His eyes don't light up when he looks at me like the way he looks at you. I saw how flustered he got when he jumped on you that day. I was there and I walked away. He clearly hasn't realised that he likes you but I can see it. I'm not going to compete in a lost cause." 

Ni-ki could see the sadness and slight jealousy swirling in Sunghoon's eyes even through that emotionless facade. Ni-ki just proceeded to walk away. 

"Don't hurt him or I'll sweep him off his feet," Sunghoon muttered as his warning echoed through the empty corridor. 

"Not a chance Park," Ni-ki mumbled under his breath going unheard by Sunghoon as he walked away. 

L