8

Sunoo clapped very loudly as he beamed from ear to ear. "That was amazing!" 

Sunghoon jerked slightly in shock not expecting anyone to be there. His eyes roamed around until he caught Sunoo sitting on the bleachers. He skated towards the exit and silently started removing his skates. 

Sunoo walked over to the male. 

"I'm Sunoo, I think I said that this morning. Um.. but you never told me you name?" Sunoo whispered. 

"Sunghoon." 

"Right Sunghoon, that was so amazing! It's my first time watching someone skate and you are so talented!" Sunoo praised. 

Sunghoon glanced over at Sunoo taking in how excited the boy was his eyes sparkling as he continued to blabber how amazing he had done his routine. 

"Do I have something on my face?" 

Sunghoon cleared his throat. How could you just stare at him like that? 

"N–No... you don't." 

Sunoo just smiled in response. Sunghoon quickly muttered a quick sorry. 

"Why are you apologising?" 

"You know earlier...Niki tripped you...I'm sorry I couldn't do anything..." Sunghoon rubbed his neck, looking anywhere but the pretty boy in front of him. 

"It's alright! You didn't do anything to me and I'm so grateful for that," Sunoo smiled. 

"Why are you here?" 

"I was touring around since I hadn't had the time to do that yet and stumbled upon your performance. How about you?" 

"Skating helps me unwind." 

"You can talk to me you know? I don't bite," Sunoo made a fake roaring sound which sounded like a kitten purring. 

Cute. Sunghoon's lips twitched slightly. 

"You definitely smiled!" 

"No I didn't." 

"Oh yes you did."

"No I did not." 

"Yes you did sunghoonie!" Sunoo pinched Sunghoon's cheeks. 

Sunghoonie. For some odd reason, Sunghoon didn't mind that coming from Sunoo. 

"Fine I did. Are you happy now?" 

"I am very happy!" Sunoo burst into a fit of giggles as the older admired the boy in front of him bursting with life.  

just some good old sunsun moments b4 we delve into sunki

L